DMX "Here We Go Again" Album Info

Casey

Staff member
yeahhh, cant wait for some new X.

baby mother is an old tune from like '96 though, he did it over the "hey lover" beat...

"my babys mother be buggin, she one of them plastic bitches, one of them talk shit then get they ass kicked bitches"

Cinema wasn't ment for him...It was about time he gets back to bizness,RRRRRRRRRRR!I hope he'll drop a classic like Flesh Of My Flesh

Farzin

Ghetto_Ghost said:
you dont like his movies? i always thought he was an alright actor.
He can only play 1 role. All the movies he did he either played a Gangsta or a thief or something of that sort. you cant really call that acting he was just being himself in a way. Once he plays a role that doesnt reflect his personality and performs somewhat decent then you can call him an actor. Same goes for most rappers who are tryin to get into the film industry.

Farzin said:
He can only play 1 role. All the movies he did he either played a Gangsta or a thief or something of that sort. you cant really call that acting he was just being himself in a way. Once he plays a role that doesnt reflect his personality and performs somewhat decent then you can call him an actor. Same goes for most rappers who are tryin to get into the film industry.
true say.

Farzin said:
ooh. never thought of that i see what you are saying. i think he should take on another role to see how he does but i dont think he's going to make another movie for awhile with all his legal issues.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Mark Deez said:
he should go back to the darkness of its dark and hell is hot... that album was unbelievable...
He probably is. They said he's going back to where he first started and is using all the producers he first started with.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.