DJ-Wreck-We Don't F*ck Wit 2Pac

P.U.

KAMIKAZI said:
That comment can be applied to almost every one of your posts. Have you ever made a post that wasn't complaining, quoting lyrics, or acting "street" in an attempt to be funny?
No and I hope that it's gonna stay that way

This news is old. Btw, I think that DJ Wreck is in fact Saalam Wreck, DJ for Obie Trice and brother of famous West Coast producer Fredwreck.
For some reason Crunkadelic likes LL and he 'defends' that he had serious beef with Pac. Your post are pointless since is well known that they had beef but it didn't reach the same level like with some others.

troublesome2004 said:
This news is old. Btw, I think that DJ Wreck is in fact Saalam Wreck, DJ for Obie Trice and brother of famous West Coast producer Fredwreck.
For some reason Crunkadelic likes LL and he 'defends' that he had serious beef with Pac. Your post are pointless since is well known that they had beef but it didn't reach the same level like with some others.
Crunkadelic used facts to support his theory, I don't really see what was wrong with what he said.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
HellRazor05 said:
I don't remember him saying anything about LL on "Made Niggaz." Where did he diss him?
Diss Kidada and I'll kidnap your daughter, kill your wife
And hit the funeral and tell you just who gave the order

EDouble said:
well Made Niggaz obviously was meant to be released lol and he got on LL vicious
How do you know that one line in "Made Niggaz" was even about about LL? All I see in the video is "Piggy and Buffy", not "seLL-out-Cool J"

Anyway, that rumor shit about LL dissin Kidada is false. Yeah LL and Kidada did break up on sort of bad terms, but do you know how long ago that was before Pac started dating her? LL And Kidada had broke up shortly after "Walkin with a Panther" was released , so that was like 1989/1990, and since their breakup, according to LL's autobio, he been dated several other girls before finally gettin married in 1995. And even when he was married why would he even give a damn about Kidada? And why would LL diss the daughter of the man who produced his sitcom and the brother of guy who produce some of his hits?

troublesome2004 said:
troublesome2004 said:
He used assumptions, not facts.
Why am I defending LL? Because he's ONE OF MY favorite rappers, and usually when I have a favorite rapper, what I like to do is learn more about them - like read their autobiographies, documentries, interviews, etc. etc. Thats just elementary - you should already know. And it aint dickriding, if thats what you're tryin to imply. And 2pac and Biggie, also being two of my favorites, are no different. So when internet heads are discussing some shit about any of my favorite rappers, I just share with y'all what I know when their mostly just going off of hearsay and rumors. Not that Im the only one in the world that does this

Now, mostly everything I said were facts. Want proof? Go read VIBE's "Unbelievable - The Life, Death And Afterlife of Notorious BIG" book and "Juinor Mafia: Chronicles...." DVD to learn more about the real story behind of "Who Shot Ya". And read LL's "I Make My Own Rules" book and find out about the very last time LL acutally spoke to 2pac in person - Soul Train Awards '96; same night Pac was wearing his camouflage.

Something you need to understand is that there's always more than one side to a story.

If I made any assumption, it was a theory based around the legitimates facts. Like when I said that Pac and LL probably patch things up sometime before PAc died. But why would I assume such a thing? Because, besides their talk about the Soul Train Awards that year, 2pac NEVER publicly dissed LL when he was alive, and the only way we found out about Pac dissing LL was on bootlegs of studio laundry that leaked came out after Pac died. From the Makaveli album, to the last interviews (VIBE, Sway, Thug Immortal, etc.) to the music videoes that were officially released, dissed Mobb Deep, Nas, Biggie, Puffy, Westside Connection, Dr. Dre, De La Soul, Fugees and the virutally unknown Chino XL, but not LL.

HellRazor05 said:
I always wondered why Prodigy's verse was edited, do you know what he says that they blanked out? Also, wasn't the "I Shot Ya" remix the reason Fat Joe called up Pac to tell him there was no beef? I don't see why Joe would've called him up to tell him that if he didn't think it may have been directed at Pac.
Nah, I dont know what P said that was blocked out, but I do know that they got into a fistfight and Keith dropped him. FOr some reason, the beef as re-ignited about a year ago. You can look up "Keith Murray prodigy beef" on yahoo and find several sites about him talkin about it.

If Joe did call Pac up explain his verse on "I Shot Ya", it was probably because Pac thought the song was about him (like he though "Who Shot Ya" was). But I remember reading a Fat Joe interview on of the hiphop sites a few years ago, I cant seem to find it anymore, but he was sayin some stuff like 2pac would tell him personally that anytime he dissed New York rappers, he was excluding Fat Joe. But Joe said the more 2pac dissed NY, the more he wanted to diss him back.

HellRazor05 said:
Westside Connection & De La Soul? I'm assuming he mentioned them in an interview or something? BTW, you forgot Jay-Z, and didn't something happen with A Tribe Called Quest (I think) at the Source Awards?
And Jay-Z. LOL!

He dissed De Le Soul and Westside Connection in that "Thug Immortal" interivew. And he dissed De La Soul on Against All Odds.

The thing with a Tribe Called Quest was at the Source Awards in 94. The Tribe was standing onstage with getting ready to perform or hand out an award, then 2pac and Thug Life suddenly stormed the stage singing "Out On Bail". For some reason, this action also offended the Zulu Nation.

HellRazor05 said:
What does he say about them in Against All Odds? I didn't know about this.
He said: "All you old rapper tryna advance / its all over now, take it like a man" Then he shouted out "Look at De La Soul" in the background.

Diaz

Crunkadelic said:
He said: "All you old rapper tryna advance / its all over now, take it like a man" Then he shouted out "Look at De La Soul" in the background.
Heh, never heard that. He actually says it during the "Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes" part.

Diaz said:
Heh, never heard that. He actually says it during the "Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes" part.
But that about "old rappers trying to advance" was about De La Soul

Cause in that Thug Immortal interview, he disses them for trying to make a comeback by being on some "renaissance" shit and dissing gangsta rap.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
CRUNKADELIC I just put that in because that's the Only thing i've ever heard about that line in made niggaz, and them just havin Dated at all it could very well have happened and Pac flamed on the track

SonOf2pac

ya i was reading the lyrics and it said "look at de la soul" and i listened and sure enough he disses them... that was crazy...

ps. crunkadelic is killin everybody in this thread with his facts/assumptions... lol

SonOf2pac

HellRazor05 said:
Sheek mentions how they (The Lox) had diss tracks ready in case Pac said anything about them. I guess that means people like Mase and Black Rob and anyone else coming up on Bad Boy at the time were prepared to go at him too.
man i wish pac had stayed alive just to diss the fuck outta Hypocrite Mase... wow he's so easy to diss... if i were a rapper i'd go right at that fool... and the funny thing is i have a friend who's favorite rapper is mase and he thinks 2pac is overrated... he has no pac songs on his computer... real sad...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.