DJ-Wreck-We Don't F*ck Wit 2Pac

DJ Wreck assembles a collection of tracks & freestyles by East Coast
artists who at one time dissed Tupac - feat. Tupac disses from Jay-Z,
Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Kim, DMX, Mobb Deep, P. Diddy, Fugees, Ja Rule...

DISCUSS

This Nigga done put a mixtape This Year about pac's beef with NY.... The Fuck Is Wrong With him?

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah, Pac showed LL a lot of love on "4 My Niggaz." The line went something like: "Call me a motherfuckin' troublemaker, send me to jail, but watch me bust on LL."
In fact, Pac had so much love for LL he didnt even mention him on "Hit Em Up" or any of his last interviews or songs that were acutally released at that time.

Diaz

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah, Pac showed LL a lot of love on "4 My Niggaz." The line went something like: "Call me a motherfuckin' troublemaker, send me to jail, but watch me bust on LL."
Pac liked LL, but then LL dissed Pac, so Pac dissed back.

the guy said he wasnt dissin pac, he said he was doin it cuz all these peeps who say the love pac, n do songs wit him when they dissed him n etc. this is old

Diaz said:
Pac liked LL, but then LL dissed Pac, so Pac dissed back.
"I Shot Ya" wasnt a diss Pac, it was a diss to Biggie (responding to a subliminal Biggie threw at him on "Who Shot Ya"). Pac was paranoid and wrongingfully thought both records were about him. Guess it was just bad timing.

Crunkadelic said:
"I Shot Ya" wasnt a diss Pac, it was a diss to Biggie (responding to a subliminal Biggie threw at him on "Who Shot Ya"). Pac was paranoid and wrongingfully thought both records were about him. Guess it was just bad timing.
what was the line thrown at LL in "Who Shot Ya?"... i dont seem to hear one...

Krazy187 said:
what was the line thrown at LL in "Who Shot Ya?"... i dont seem to hear one...
You cant hear it. Its more of an "inside diss".

You see, as you probably already know, "Who Shot Ya" was originally supposed to appear on Mary J Blige's My Life album as a skit. It was originally supposed to be a collabo between LL, Keith Murray and Biggie they were present at the session for it (this is in both VIBE's Biggie biography and that Junior MAFIA DVD) - however, this concept was dropped from the MJ album, and replaced with the Keith Murray interlude. BTW, the "Who Shot Ya" original version w/ both Biggie and Keith Murray leaked on a mixtape last year.

But anyway, at the this session, Biggie and LL had some sort of disagreement, nothing serious but just something on a competitive tip. So in '95, the solo version of "Who Shot Ya" is released as a b-side to the Big Poppa single, and later that year LL's responds with "I Shot Ya" on his Mr. Smith (Im assuming LL responds on both of the versions of it on the album) - they keep it subliminal without sayin which other's names. However, this is bad timing since 2pac is still paranoid from the shooting and and hearing NY rappers talk slick about him and westcoast on their radio stations and mixtapes while in prison, believes both songs are about him.

And 2pac espeically felt that even is Biggie's "Who Shot Ya" wasnt about him, he shouldve known better than to release it at the time to keep people from thinking it was meant to be a diss. But I have feeling that Pac & LL at some point mustve patched things ups cause he doesnt diss LL on "Hit Em Up" (I personally never heard of Chino XL until Pac mentioned him on this song), the Makaveli album, any of his interviews, and plus LL said the last he spoke to Pac at the Soul Train Awarsd in '96 and it was on a peaceful note. Pac only dissed LL on two unreleased songs that he, for all we know, probably had no intention of releasing.

But.....from that point on, many 2pac fans, believing bullshit that they read off of 2pac fansites and "beef sections", acutally believed that LL dissed 2pac because he was tryna be "hard" or because he needed to make a "comeback". They also look at the fact that Prodigy from Mobb Deep is on the "I Shot Ya" remix, but if you really know, both Keith Murray and Prodigy were dissing each other on the song (which is why some of his lyrics are blanked out).

Just a lil trivia I picked up here and there. ;)

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Crunkadelic said:
Pac only dissed LL on two unreleased songs that he, for all we know, probably had no intention of releasing.
well Made Niggaz obviously was meant to be released lol and he got on LL vicious

P.U. said:
haha, who gives a fuck what you think bitch
That comment can be applied to almost every one of your posts. Have you ever made a post that wasn't complaining, quoting lyrics, or acting "street" in an attempt to be funny?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.