Dizzee Rascal - UK Hip Hop

Shot 21

Dizzee aint that bad. Nut even if he was terrible, then that doest make all UK hip hop terrible. Why do people think all UK hip hop is more Dizzee wannabes. Come on get a life. You dont see me saying all US hip hop is 50 Cent wannabes, or 2 Pac wannabes. I know no-one has said anything like that in this board, but I hear it all the time. Besides UK hip hop is raw and not like the pop beats of some US rappers (Snoop Dogg, Eminem). If someone tells me how, then I will up some tracks from my boy Mewreckall. He is raw and deep.

UK_Thug

dizzee is at his best when he's doing rap tracks, as opposed to garage. he's still one of the best the uk has to offer, but his accent does get kinda annoying. his best track is probably Jus a Rascal.

Roots Manuva is the best uk rapper. he's got his own style and its wicked.

pow is plain garage wank.. its terrible. has anyone heard that "southside allstars" track or whatever its called? again, its shocking. its also got the uk's answer to lil bow wow.. but he's actually better than bow wow

Nick

UK_Thug said:
has anyone heard that "southside allstars" track or whatever its called? again, its shocking. its also got the uk's answer to lil bow wow.. but he's actually better than bow wow
Some of the guys in that track are decent (like Asher D), plus they give shout outs to several places that I grew up in so I like the track :D

skinnyman, klashnekoff and roots manuva r the best uk artists out there. Skinnymans album was prob my favourite album to come out last year.

dizzie is cool though he is doing his thing, good luck to him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.