Diss Songs

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Pimp Slapp'd is a tight song.

Did Snoop or did he not blatantly say 'Fuck Suge Knight'? Tell me how many rappers have had the balls to say it?

Snoop then went on to slag the shit out of him.
yeah but suge was in prison plus suge been slapping the shit out of snoop.

VENOMOUS said:
yeah but suge was in prison plus suge been slapping the shit out of snoop.
Did it have a nice beat? Yes.

Did Snoop flow well? Yes.

Did Snoop write some cool lyrics? Yes.

Did Snoop hold back on naming & shaming? No. (a very positive sign for any so-called diss record.)

Will it have hurt Suge's pride? Undeniably. The fact that Suge has slapped Snoop so many times & now Snoop is dissing him? That's going to piss him off, Suge likes his rep.

Overrall was a tight song? Yes.

Remind me why this ain't a good song again...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i like the song i got both part 1 and 2 i never said it wasnt good.And i highly doubt he hurted suge pride cause right after he was release suge sat righrt behind snoop at bet awards throwing up gang signs and shit and snoop moved away plus have you ever seen that letter where snoop is pleading with suge not to do anything to him?

by the way i like the song

When I said 'undeniably' I mean you cannot deny it.

yeah Suge might have fucked Snoop over physically, mentally & financially but every bully's pride/ego is hurt when one of victims 'stands up to him' - I say this loosely - in public.

It's like, 'this bitch is talking about me??'

Granted, Suge was back on top after about 10 mins, but still....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.