Digusting, Predictable, and Will Never End (Read)

I must ask all of you, what is the state of hip-hop coming to?

I can see it right now, that many of you are going to buy into this beef between 50 and the Game, which is a pathetic attempt by those two, Dr. Dre and Eminem to generate sales, commotion, and interest squarely centered around their group.

Don't you find it a little odd that 50's album is coming out in less than a week and then he goes and puts this beef shit out? And not only that, but also the Game's an up and coming star on the rise who wouldn't be shit without the support of Dre, Eminem, and 50? Yeah.

You know how it goes, either one of these two sorry-ass punks are gonna get killed in this ridiculous and dangerous attempt to increase sales and attention, and then people are going to elevate their untalented sellout hellbound souls to heights of 2Pac and Biggie, who in my opinion had a legitimate war that never crossed the line (2Pac was killed by Orlando, and essentially brought about his own death by beating him up hours before--it had nothing to do with Biggie as the media would like us to believe).

All I'm saying is, people--boycott this son of a bitch's album. Please. Don't give into the hype, and don't fall for this corporate trick. Hell don't even download it cuz he doesn't even deserve that much.

As 'Pac said, "USE YOUR BRAIN! USE YOUR BRAIN! It ain't THEM that's knockin us off, it's US that's knockin' us off." Exactly, it's not like it's them forcing us to buy this album, shoving it in our throats (thought it'd certainly seem that way with the way the media covers it). But if we do buy it, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

So all i'm sayin' is--please, save your dough. boycott out of principle.

-Z-

THE ONLY TIME THAT I EVER CALLED HIM POPS!!!!!

newayz fuck that shit theres way too many kids that don't understand things yet..*looks at jason*

Staged alright. And dont be fooled by anyone taking any bullet. The evil and fake, in such a staged game, are so much cowards they'd have their so-called homies take shots by making em puff enough to seem like they asking for it.

I'm aware of these devils that come in all shades who aim to surround those far from devils with their crap. They not just doing it for money, they doing it to offend.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
100 percent agree . dont buy into this beef shit thats going on.

as somebody mentioned in another thread last week these sorry ass puffs aint gonna be remembered like pac will be, or like nas will be or like biggie will be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.