Diddy upset at fake Sean John in Canada

fuck sean john and fuck puffy, diddy, or what ever the fuck he wants to call himself, i dont consider him a lyricist, his music's fuckin' wack and so are his beats, yea hes got money coming out his asshole but real hip hop fans know the truth, hes fuckin' bullshit and hes a pussy, he himself has even said it,"money is power, i got millions of thugs on salary", hes the type to send a hitman to kill an enemy, cmon, the first time pac got shot in ny, him and big were in the same building and no one knew who pulled the trigger? biggie is supposedly a fuckin' don, but hes got no clue who shot pac? it might have seemed like it was a one sided beef cus pac was dedicated to ruining their career, but if biggie and puff wouldve responded on wax with death threats dont you think they wouldve been suspects in the tupac shooting in vegas? puff and big just decided to act like there was no beef on cameras and in interviews but who really fuckin knows the truth, pac is one of the greatest rappers of all time, he predicted his own death as well as biggies, hes still selling records to this day and his lyrics are relevant to whats going on right now in society, rip tupac, rip biggie, but fuck bitch ass sean combs

when pac and big were around, jay z, eminem, jadakiss etc...., werent shit and didnt have shit to say about pac, or dpg crushing new york buildings, jay z aint no fuckin' king of ny, biggie was buried with the crown, if pac and big wouldnt have passed away, 90 percent of rappers wouldve been flippin' burgers, fuck what you think, oh and so what if theres a fake sean john in canada, bitch ass puff is just tryin' to knock their hustle, hes rich as fuck, how can he not expect someone to make money off bootleg sean john clothing, theres bootleg versions of mostly every clothing line and shoe brand, fuck it, let the people decide what they want to spend their money on

Sorry to say that, but Sean John clothes look much better than Makaveli Branded in my opinion. MB stuffs are also nice, there are many beautiful shirts and jeans, but I rather like more elegant stuffs, that's why I like SJ more (and have more clothes of them). As a musician, Diddy is a simply loser, I've never liked any tracks of him.

NazihHawi said:
Yes yes yes... And Baron Davis shits all over Michael Jordan.. And Jason Williams shits all over Magic Johnson... And Justin Timberlake shits all over Michael Jackson.. And The Pussy Cat Dolls shit all over The Supremes... etc etc....

Now can u bend over and suck ur own ...... ?!! If not, u can always suck mine!!!
ROFLMAO

hey nazi why you talkin' bout dicks, your moms the one doing all the sucking, who gives a shit about basketball, justin timberfake or female singers, the real is the real muthafucker, all these new rappers aint saying nothing new, pac and big put it down, fuck diddy and his clothing line, that fools a joke like both of you lame fucks

OldEnglish said:
hey nazi why you talkin' bout dicks, your moms the one doing all the sucking
Speaking of moms, has ur mother's asshole returned to normal size yet?? She just kept beggin and beggin for it... What's a man gotta do?? I had to stick it to her... Poor bitch, couldnt walk straight after that night:rolleyes: !!!!

hey wusup nazi you faggot, it took you that long to think of that fuckin' remark? last night i had your moms ass in the air and her chin on the floor, i nutted in her fuckin' mouth, your dad is kissing the whore, now your mom and older sister are pregnant, but those bitches cant play me, i couldnt be the father cus those sluts swallowed my babies

tell them hoe's to stop callin' me nazi, just cus their kids look like me dont mean shit, eat a dick you lame ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Keep it up, a one way ticket to being banned is up next.

Both yall need to grow up and realize cursing, dissing and shit isnt gonna get you guys anywhere.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
lol, not a female. none taken.

Just being mature and looking past a few comments isnt asking for much. But whatever man, it is what it is.

well im outs dog, i aint spending my fuckin' time talkin' to you or fuckin nazi, no offense but i just speak my mind, oh and nazi tell your lady to hit me up, you cant handle that pussy dog, just come out the closet bitch

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.