Diddy upset at fake Sean John in Canada

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sean "Diddy" Combs is making an effort to eliminate knockoff versions of his Sean John Canada clothing line.

On Tuesday, the Bad Boy mogul launched Don't Buy a Lie, an anti-counterfeit campaign that aims to alert consumers about the country's counterfeiting problem via partnerships with Canadian media, celebrities, retailers and consumers.

Bogus Sean John gear had flooded Canadian flea markets, street corners, retail stores and Internet sites. As a result, the line’s Canadian distributor Multigroup dispatched legal and investigative services to deal with the issue. The action resulted in the seizure of thousands of pieces of Sean John clothing by local authorities.

To combat the counterfeit problem, the Don’t Buy a Lie campaign will include exclusive hang tags color-coded by season, counter cards at cash registers and stickers in storefronts at authorized dealers. The tag colors, which will change seasonally with shipments, can be verified online at www.dontbuyalie.com.

ARon

SiGh said:
How is his music fake?
Haha, no shit.

I'm glad to hear this, maybe they can start doin it with fake ass Vutton or Gucci shit, that's even worse, in looks at least. Plus I'm tired of bootleg shit.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Whenever I'm at a store and I see Sean John clothing, I always walk away from it. Not because the clothes arent nice but because I don't wan't to support any artist that tried to go against 2Pac and his music.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
You know hating on Diddy is pretty perfetic, how old are you? 14? You really don't now much about tupac either do you? Diddy nor Biggie actually did anything 'against' tupac, pac just had it in his head that they set him up cos thats what he got told by some one he was in prison with. Even when Pac was beefing with them, all Bad boy had to say is "We still love pac he's just got his wires twisted", the beef was completely one sided, it was just so hyped that people still believe to this day that they were at war with each other.

Prize Gotti said:
You know hating on Diddy is pretty perfetic, how old are you? 14? You really don't now much about tupac either do you? Diddy nor Biggie actually did anything 'against' tupac, pac just had it in his head that they set him up cos thats what he got told by some one he was in prison with. Even when Pac was beefing with them, all Bad boy had to say is "We still love pac he's just got his wires twisted", the beef was completely one sided, it was just so hyped that people still believe to this day that they were at war with each other.
Hmm.. what about all the shit Puff and Biggie said on tv, live at their shows, and especially in their interviews??!!!

I mean u must be in denial to say that Puff didn't try to make controversies to boost his sales, and also tried to portray Pac as a classless thug/gangsta as opposing to himself, the classy (bitchy if u ask me) artist...

Ohh, and this has nothing to do with Puff's music.. I like most of it, and have many of his albums, and enjoy them.. But i never bought them as originals, only bootlegs ;) !!!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
NazihHawi said:
Hmm.. what about all the shit Puff and Biggie said on tv, live at their shows, and especially in their interviews??!!!

I mean u must be in denial to say that Puff didn't try to make controversies to boost his sales, and also tried to portray Pac as a classless thug/gangsta as opposing to himself, the classy (bitchy if u ask me) artist...

Ohh, and this has nothing to do with Puff's music.. I like most of it, and have many of his albums, and enjoy them.. But i never bought them as originals, only bootlegs ;) !!!
What about all the shit Pac did? Puffy atleast put it behind him and did tributes bout pac and told people to go buy Pac's album on its release day and shit. Well then again, Pac didnt get that chance, he died.

Too many people holding the torch to a beef that ended well over 10 years ago. Dont like the dude? Fine but do it cuz of something YOU dont like, don't like him cuz pac didn't. Lol, that's just retarded.

SiGh said:
What about all the shit Pac did? Puffy atleast put it behind him and did tributes bout pac and told people to go buy Pac's album on its release day and shit. Well then again, Pac didnt get that chance, he died.

Too many people holding the torch to a beef that ended well over 10 years ago. Dont like the dude? Fine but do it cuz of something YOU dont like, don't like him cuz pac didn't. Lol, that's just retarded.
Read again what i said.. then read what u said, and then tell me what the hell are u talking about?!!!!!

Pre-conceptions and stereotype assumptions are even more retarded...

Woj

Tupac this tupac that, bottom line tupac=overrated. He was a subpar rapper who gets a media hype cause he was shot. Get over it he was okay but there are plenty better. Biggie, Jay-z, Eminem, and Jadakiss, just to name a few. Yeah I said it Eminem, get off Tupacs sack, he was nothing but a mediocore rapper. And Sean John clothing is tight, stop sippin haterade cause Diddy was boys wit Biggie and he had beef wit Tupac.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
NazihHawi said:
Read again what i said.. then read what u said, and then tell me what the hell are u talking about?!!!!!

Pre-conceptions and stereotype assumptions are even more retarded...
Lol man, I quoted the wrong person. :(

Talk about embarrasing. :eek:
And I also read your's wrong. :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Woj said:
Tupac this tupac that, bottom line tupac=overrated. He was a subpar rapper who gets a media hype cause he was shot. Get over it he was okay but there are plenty better. Biggie, Jay-z, Eminem, and Jadakiss, just to name a few. Yeah I said it Eminem, get off Tupacs sack, he was nothing but a mediocore rapper. And Sean John clothing is tight, stop sippin haterade cause Diddy was boys wit Biggie and he had beef wit Tupac.

I don't have a problem with you saying Eminem... That's your opinion... But Jadakiss.... lol

And how did this go from bootlegging to Tupac?

KO

THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER!!!!

How dare, how MOTHERFUCKIN dare some bitch ass motherfucker try and stop Puffy making his 500th million! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK?? the guy only has 499 million to live on, and some bitch ass motherfucker is trying to stop him get the 500th! WE MUST PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT!

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
KO said:
THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER!!!!

How dare, how MOTHERFUCKIN dare some bitch ass motherfucker try and stop Puffy making his 500th million! I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK?? the guy only has 499 million to live on, and some bitch ass motherfucker is trying to stop him get the 500th! WE MUST PUT A STOP TO THIS SHIT!
though its still alot of money, he only has roughly $350m

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
NazihHawi said:

lol bad boy did nothing to diss pac, apart from one line in a big song that indirect.

linx

Staff member
Rahim said:
Whenever I'm at a store and I see Sean John clothing, I always walk away from it. Not because the clothes arent nice but because I don't wan't to support any artist that tried to go against 2Pac and his music.
:rolleyes:

Woj said:
Yes yes yes... And Baron Davis shits all over Michael Jordan.. And Jason Williams shits all over Magic Johnson... And Justin Timberlake shits all over Michael Jackson.. And The Pussy Cat Dolls shit all over The Supremes... etc etc....

Now can u bend over and suck ur own ...... ?!! If not, u can always suck mine!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.