Did pac's homeboys ride for him?

id say yes and no........i remember the source had done a article on the outlaws in a pac anniversry issue before rwuocwu dropped and they were talking about how they rushed mobbd eep at an autograph signing in cali.....they were riding music wise back then keeping pacs beefs going......so in a musical standpoint they rode but as far as real life no they didnt ride......they just smoked and talked about how he died

yak pac fatal

Ma-k'av-"eli said:
What a asshole, you really do not know nothing about the laws or pac for that matter. Pac is not dead man, and the lawz aint selfish , if you like pac, then you have to respect his homeboys, this goes for you and the rest of you clowns on this board. :mad:
your the asshole u dont know shit about 2pac hes dead

pacs in heaven puffin on a budda
r i p :(

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
*suspect#1* said:
id say yes and no........i remember the source had done a article on the outlaws in a pac anniversry issue before rwuocwu dropped and they were talking about how they rushed mobbd eep at an autograph signing in cali.....they were riding music wise back then keeping pacs beefs going......so in a musical standpoint they rode but as far as real life no they didnt ride......they just smoked and talked about how he died
From a music standpoint, they didnt do shit.

i think th eoutlawz ride for pac

but napoleon out of the outlawz always kept it real

remmember him snatching th emic from puffy lol

n spittin at shyne

he is the realest outlaw any way

one

i hate to say it coz i love the lawz and they suposed to be pacs legacy but they dont really ridde for pac much, i heard an interview they did recently and i was dissapointed in the shit they were sayin. i remember one of the questions asked "what was life like back then being an outlaw, wif everyone watching, fukn all the badest bitchez, rollin wit pac, drinkin n shit, living that lavish lifestyle , what was that like" and E.D.I just answered sumfin like "yeah it was just another day in the office, it was no different to how we living now ".....
i mean fucc how can you say that, life is exactly the same now as if it was wif pac.......that aint holdin it down at all.....
so yeah they were sayin shit like that in the interview, and they were also asked how they felt about rappers mixin pac into their songs, and all they said was sumshit like ppl need to stop takin it so serious.....
look pac aint around so we dont know how we would feel, but rappers that he dont fucc wif rippin his shit....i mean look how mad he got in "Outlaw Immortal" when that guy on the streets on new york was sellin his shit.....pac would be mad as fuk if rappers that he disliked was makin money off him....
outlawz would of had the power behind em to keep shit poppin for pac but they didnt, they do to a certain extent...but not the way pac raised em...
yeah fatal and naopleon keep it real fa sho....
and i know Treach holds it down for pac...he had some shit to say when Jay _ Z made me and my girlfriend...
Big Syke , Shock G and lot of ppl from the Bay keep ridin it for pac....
but u kno lot of ppl ride for pac...he is felt everywhere.....

pacnlawzsouljha said:
i think th eoutlawz ride for pac

but napoleon out of the outlawz always kept it real

remmember him snatching th emic from puffy lol

n spittin at shyne

he is the realest outlaw any way

one
when he did that? :eek: anyway, yeah Napoleon is the realest and Hussein Fatal is still down :thumb:

It's funny how nowadays everyone reps Napoleon, talking about him being so real. But when he was with the group everyone shitted on him, what the fuck?

He started his own shit, that's good. But he was in the group like others - doing stupid shit and sudenly he bacame REAL...hhmm

Notice to a topicmaker
This is really a good subject to talk, but the was you started the thread killed it. If you really want to have a good clever conservation - start it. You should build your topic, giving food for thought. Not just a lil qoute and asking what do you think

man i have no idea what you guys expect them to do i mean come on there not going to go out and just start shooting people.
alot of people say man i would do this and that but when that shit really happens to you its a hole diffrent story. think about what they have been through thats seriuse shit man losing your leader and right after that one of your best freinds. and they never got a real record deal thats why they were never on the charts. not becouse they couldint make good music. the only reason why you see puffy is becouse he owned badboy, the music industry was happy that suge got loked up and they didnt whant that outlaw shit no more, and they couldint be happier now with all the chingys and nellys and so on.

i personally dont expect them to do much
as a matter of fact id rather prefer if they dont shout his name on every song and stuff like that (not sayin they do)
they dont have to do anything to show the fans that they ride for tupac, payin some tribute from some time to time would be good, like reminding the listeners of how pac contributed to the hip hop and etc but if they truly ride for him and think they do, they dont have to do anything to prove that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.