Did pac's homeboys ride for him?

Everyone that is and was close to pac rides for him, aint nothing change , but the game homie....Its still Outlaw, Deathrow, Westside, dont matter.

yak pac fatal

i think outlawz turned on him after he died because they signed with deathrow which pac didnt want and deathrow killed there career imo

The person that rides for him the most is probably his mom even though she has messed up alot of his music up, she really does alot of stuff for him, like the art centers. Napoleon still rides for tupac.

they dont ride for him .... pac shouted those mutherfuckkers names on all his tracks and all the OUTLAWZ say on their tracks is ''dont disrespect the don" --WTF?

roadsense said:
they dont ride for him .... pac shouted those mutherfuckkers names on all his tracks and all the OUTLAWZ say on their tracks is ''dont disrespect the don" --WTF?
Well maybe the lawz dont wanna beef like pac did, who knows, but thats his homeboys yo, you cant disrespect them, they do what they wanna do, if someone runs thier mouth about pac, best believe deathrow(like always) and pac little homies gonna do something, and other rappers too.

what exactly is "ride" mean in this case
i believe that people cant be considered riding for him just because they shout out his name, mention him in interviews, tv shows etc cause since tupacs dead and you dont know if they are "riding" for money or they acutally wanna ride for him or whatever the case is

so whether the outlawz shout out pacs name every 2 sec on all their tracks you dont know if they are doing it form their hearts or to draw more attention
i hope they are doing it cause they are still with him and i assume they are

Their actions just show how weak they really are and without Pac they had no direction at all.

And shouting Pac's name, using his lines, stealing his verses, ruining his production and adding themselves into songs while removing others isn't "riding for Pac", it's riding his coat-tails, the selfish motherfuckers.

And "Fatelveli" and "Thugstertainment", what the fuck was that if it's not cashing in on a deadman's name and work?

So no, I can't think of one way they represented or rode for Pac after he was gone.

Peace.

Mr Matt said:
Their actions just show how weak they really are and without Pac they had no direction at all.

And shouting Pac's name, using his lines, stealing his verses, ruining his production and adding themselves into songs while removing others isn't "riding for Pac", it's riding his coat-tails, the selfish motherfuckers.

And "Fatelveli" and "Thugstertainment", what the fuck was that if it's not cashing in on a deadman's name and work?

So no, I can't think of one way they represented or rode for Pac after he was gone.

Peace.
What a asshole, you really do not know nothing about the laws or pac for that matter. Pac is not dead man, and the lawz aint selfish , if you like pac, then you have to respect his homeboys, this goes for you and the rest of you clowns on this board. :mad:

No, why do I have to respect the Outlawz? I'm not an Outlawz fan and I never brought or listened to a Pac album for them. In fact I have developed an ability to totally tune out whenever they are on a Pac song, to be honest I probably couldn't give you two lines by them despite listened to Pac non-stop for 10 years.

Look, as Pac fans I don't think any of us can really be happy with the way his material, his image, his name or his legacy has been handled by those close to him, and that line "would my homies ride? or would they all get high and talk about how I died" just shows that Pac even knew it himself.

Peace.

Riding for pac doesn't only mean banging for him or just hollering his name, it also means carrying on his legacy by means of continuing his wishes of trying to help people and spreading his message. Thug life, many people, including his homies I'm sure, are still living it with the values thug life brings with it; in this regard people will always be riding for Pac.

My opinion is the all of pac's homeboys are riding for him, MAYBE not as much as we would have thought they would,but to a certain extent.

Some of his street homeboys for sure rode for pac. After pac was killed,there was a shitload of gang shootings in retaliation so you best believe pac's homeboys werent just gonna sit there and not ride for him.

About the lawz. Well, they are bitches forreal. I mean,they split up,which pac would have been very disappointed. They kick fatal out,remove his verses off tracks,even though he recorded them with pac. Now tell me that aint a bitch move.Basically the Lawz fell off,especially during a time when they were suppose to stick together.Pac made them,so what do they do after he dies,as sad as it seems,they sign to deathrow against pac's wishes. That's very disrespectful.

Snoop rides for pac. After what,9 years,every snoop concert he still dedicates some time for remembering pac.Now that's real.

Other artists also rep pac,sometimes not to the fullest,but they still do.

The reason for this discussion is because i always hear people saying "his homeboys are fake ,not respecting him like they supposed to,etc......",so i wanted opinions and reasons.

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.