did anyone realize that game got it wrong

ARon

zhade said:
chill down fuckers this theard is about game not pac

anyway game wasn't even in coma n shit like that
all in "Dreams" is bullshit
Im pretty sure he got shot and was in a coma.
Also that has nothing to do with his abilities as an artist.
So does it really matter?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Someone said that to me the other day too.

Can't blame Game though. He was too busy slanging, killing, and repping to be interested in Hip-Hop.

lii

i let out the occasional 'heh' when i hear the song, im surprised NOone said anything to him in the studio?? they just let him do it wrong

Aristotle said:
Im pretty sure he got shot and was in a coma.
Also that has nothing to do with his abilities as an artist.
So does it really matter?
no he wasnt in coma he just got shot
but his talking he was 3years in coma ..LOL

yes it matter if he talk bullshit

Chronic

WSmakaveli2003 said:
WoW .. Just WoW :rolleyes:
Wow? Ah, you realized how much of a dumbass you were for bringing Pac into this?

But for the sake of discussion, please explain why 2Pac should be mentioned in a thread concerning a mistake that The Game made.

Is it because 2Pac is God and you should measure everything that someone does by 2Pac's actions?

I'm drinking water right now. Lets discuss how 2Pac wrapped his lips around water bottles. 90% of the Life forum will ejaculate within milliseconds.

Chronic said:
Just horrible...

To me that forum creates an immense feeling of hatred towards the human race.
If an online forum is making you hate the human race, well, you should probably stop visiting that forum, or not take it so seriously.

xxx

i think its also funny that he says in "dreams" "feel like Pac after the snoop dogg trial was done"

And we know that after the trial Pac wanted Dre off of death row!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
RaDeK said:
If an online forum is making you hate the human race, well, you should probably stop visiting that forum, or not take it so seriously.

He remembers when it was a decent forum. Now it is horrible.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
xxx said:
i think its also funny that he says in "dreams" "feel like Pac after the snoop dogg trial was done"

And we know that after the trial Pac wanted Dre off of death row!
That is too funny! lol @ the Game and Dr. Dre.

Why is it that when somebody mentions the errors that [enter a rapper's name here] somebody has to go out of their way and research through countless 2Pac tracks to find a line in which 2Pac says something incorrect.Shit, not EVERYTHING has to relate to Pac guys.Get up, go out, and buy another rapper's CD and enjoy NEW rap music, regardless of how garbage it has become.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.