did anyone realize that game got it wrong

Little Skittle

i forget wut song it was (maybe dreams) where game goes "i woke up from that coma, 2001, about the same time dre dropped 2001"...but dre dropped chronic 2001 on november 16, 1999 :)

Little Skittle said:
i forget wut song it was (maybe dreams) where game goes "i woke up from that coma, 2001, about the same time dre dropped 2001"...but dre dropped chronic 2001 on november 16, 1999 :)
He's trying to rhyme. Lets see what goes with 2001....DRE!!!! Or probably he got the album in 2001 when he woke up from his "coma"? Rappers are not the smartest out there...:confused: :confused:

Uh Are U GUyS ForGettinG That Pac DiD The SaMe ShiT ...

Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest
until I got that Thug Life tatted on my chest

Uh He Had It On His BeLLy ...

WSmakaveli2003 said:
Uh Are U GUyS ForGettinG That Pac DiD The SaMe ShiT ...

Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest
until I got that Thug Life tatted on my chest

Uh He Had It On His BeLLy ...
lol :thumb:

maybe he really woke up out of his coma in 99?...maybe he's just tricking you?

.....but more importantly, maybe you shouldn't be listening so intently on what game has to say?

hmmmm....shit.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Chronic said:
No? 2Pac has nothing to do with this so why would anyone mention him?
lol

& its funny how people bring up shit like this like its the only time a dudes did somethin

"But, if y'all remember, he did fabricate this one time: ... so haha! this theory is down the draaaain mahfuckas! :D :D ' then a line comes 'U RITE! LOL' 'LMAO, YOU DONT KID! PEOPLE DO 4GET THIS!!'

aw fuck i just got reminded of west africa & ive gone off topic as shit

peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.