Detox - September 25th 2007

THEV1LL4N

The video for the first single from Dr. Dre will feature a guest and will be filmed in late May 2007.
The video will premiere on various stations in late June 2007. The album will be released on September 25, 2007, so Dr. Dre's album can be sent in for Grammy nominations.

The album is confirmed to be almost a full 80 minute album featuring guests on basically every track. Eminem and 50 Cent are the only confirmed artist to be featured on the album. It has been confirmed a while back that Diddy and Jay-Z have both done vocals made for Detox, but it is not known if they will make the final cut.
Dre had told Diddy previously that at least one of the two tracks he recorded would be the album. The album is set to be co-produced by Scott Storch who has announced that Snoop Dogg, Lloyd Banks, and Bishop Lamont have also recorded vocals. Other people working on the album "Detox" consist of Mike Elizondo and Dawayn Parker.

I Don't know about everyone else. But I don't believe it 'til it comes out. Detox has been pushed back since The Documentary.
In the track "Higher" Dre says "Look Out For Detox". He has been planning this album for over 2 years before the release date.

THEV1LL4N

Sandeep14 said:
The album is confirmed to be almost a full 80 minute album featuring guests on basically every track. Eminem and 50 Cent are the only confirmed artist to be featured on the album. It has been confirmed a while back that Diddy and Jay-Z have both done vocals made for Detox, but it is not known if they will make the final cut.
ok, about the guests, no there shouldnt be diddy on the album, i think eminem would be excellent - but he has to be at his best, like the marshall mathers days. he needs sum violent lyrics back. 50 cent could possibly do sum good chorus' or come out wiv some hot new shit. cos u kno he can.
Jay-Z is gettin past it, he could be good for the album, and i think bishop would make an excellent addition to the guests and the album.

antfirex said:
where did you get this info from? I gurantee its fake.
nah the shit is on AFTERMATH music too. more than likely it'll get pushed but at least we got a date to look forward too.

not thrilled about diddy being on it either but looking forward to that as is most everyone else i'm sure

lol,i dont mean to be a dick but "a date to look foward to" thats like looking foward to next christmas.your right though atleast it is a date we haven't had that yet.i'm honestly not going to be surprised at all that somewhere around that date we here he's going to push it back to release bishop lamont or some one else.

THEV1LL4N

Aristotle said:
Why not want Diddy on it, he dropped one of the better albums this year, heh, truth.
it only seemed that way cos most albums this year were shit! yake jay-z 4 example. blue carpet treatment wasnt all that.

THEV1LL4N

drake_411 said:
lol,i dont mean to be a dick but "a date to look foward to" thats like looking foward to next christmas.your right though atleast it is a date we haven't had that yet.i'm honestly not going to be surprised at all that somewhere around that date we here he's going to push it back to release bishop lamont or some one else.
ur rite bout the bishop lamont bit

KO

This album has been coming for years, someone mentioned Dre's lyrics in Higher, well let me tell you it's been coming for a long ass time before that

drake_411 said:
nah i agree that it is likely to get pushed back but here is to hoping. :thumb:

Well, itll drop eventually.. already been waitin years so whats another 1? Kinda like Styles album.. I waited for the shit like 3 years.. but finally it DID drop :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.