Detox - September 25th 2007

just read a stat quo interview on rapreviews and he talks about Detox comming out. He said(in short) that Dre has a lotta presure because he set the standard and now he has to try to beat it. stat said it was pretty much a lose lose situation. but if it comes out and is hot then sept 25 07 is gonna be dre day for sure

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Its either bullshit or just really poory written, first it says that only Eminem and 50 have been confirmed for the album then it goes on and on about other artists? Meh.

Rukas said:
Its either bullshit or just really poory written, first it says that only Eminem and 50 have been confirmed for the album then it goes on and on about other artists? Meh.
I think it's just poorly written. It says Em and 50 are confirmed. And says that previously the other people were confirmed. It's on the main aftermath site tho so i think it's prolly true even if it does get pushed

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
samtarin said:
I think it's just poorly written. It says Em and 50 are confirmed. And says that previously the other people were confirmed. It's on the main aftermath site tho so i think it's prolly true even if it does get pushed
Where? URL?

hizzle?

Staff member
i remember ppl talking about detox in 2003..

I think that this album will suck bad if he has artists like 50, Jay-Z, Diddy because they don't relaly fit Dre's beats...

He should have all the artists that were on Chronic 2001 on this album... (Kurupt, Snoop, Nate Dogg, Devin the Dude, etc.)

THEV1LL4N

hizzle? said:
i remember ppl talking about detox in 2003..

I think that this album will suck bad if he has artists like 50, Jay-Z, Diddy because they don't relaly fit Dre's beats...

He should have all the artists that were on Chronic 2001 on this album... (Kurupt, Snoop, Nate Dogg, Devin the Dude, etc.)
yes u r definately rite there, but ur forghetting mr x to tha z, mary j blige etc... hittman

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.