Detox is finally coming out.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Define "soon".

Within the next couple years is considered soon, compared to what we've had to wait for so far.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem said it too.

I can wait. My life doesn't revolve around Detox. And I'll be glad to hear it when it finally does get released.

Chronic

I want to hear it but I just know I'll be disappointed. Nowadays when I see a tracklisting with "produced by Dr. Dre" I think 'damn'.

MaroC

capt'n fruity
Remember eminem on the outro of Encore: "dont worry about that Detox album, we gonna make Dre do it"

yeah sure, six years later

I think Dre's got the feeling he lost it, and he knows it. That why he's not putting it out

He should've dropped it back in 03. Right around that 50 buzz. He had a strong team around him then

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Remember eminem on the outro of Encore: "dont worry about that Detox album, we gonna make Dre do it"

yeah sure, six years later

I think Dre's got the feeling he lost it, and he knows it. That why he's not putting it out

He should've dropped it back in 03. Right around that 50 buzz. He had a strong team around him then

I think Dre will always get the listeners ear, regardless. This is one album, I'll buy. And I haven't bought many for a while.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I haven't listened to any of the leaks - I want to gladly surprised, or depressingly surprised. Either way, I want it as a surprise. lol

MaroC

capt'n fruity
I think Dre will always get the listeners ear, regardless. This is one album, I'll buy. And I haven't bought many for a while.
The listeners ear is not enough for him. He wants it to be the best of the best. And from what i heard the last couple of years. His beats kinda got boring. And being the neurotic perfectionist he is, he too cant be satisfied with his productions

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.