Non-Urban Music Desert Island Discs

I'm sure you know how this works, but anyway:
Imagine you're going to be trapped on a desert island in complete solitude for a loooong time. Pick eight pieces of music (songs/tracks, in other words), an album and (if you feel like it) a book (The Bible and the complete works of Shakespeare are already there - I know you were all going to pick them...) and a luxury item (inanimate, of no practical use - no boats, aeroplanes or magic lamps).

Choices?

Jokerman

*sound of crickets*

I don't think anyone liked your terms. Instead of pick an album, you should have said pick 10 CDs for a desert island. And what's with the 8 tracks? Aren't CD albums usually 12-20 tracks? Did u want us to make a mix CD consisting of 8 various tracks? I think u confused everyone.

How about choose 8 books of the Bible and 8 Shakespeare plays?

They're not my terms, they're the "official" terms. It's a famous British radio show. YOU'RE ALL PHILISTINES!

But fine, just pick whatever you want. 8 CDs, 8 DVDs, 8 flavours of ice cream...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.