Deathrow Offices Taken By IRS

they dont have rights to the master dude, just because the building is taken, everything else isnt, word is that suge was looking to change location before they took the building

PaulyPac said:
they dont have rights to the master dude, just because the building is taken, everything else isnt, word is that suge was looking to change location before they took the building
I know, I was just kidding. We are studying the IRS in school right now, they can be some annoying fuckers

TcThaDon said:
yeah fuck suge.he's only the man who owned the label that gave us all eyez on me, The 7 Day Theory, The Chronic, Doggy Style, and other countless albums most of us bump daily..fuck the man who helped pave the way..fuck pacs homeboy..yeah u guyz r right..
Who co-founded deathrow? Dr. Dre. Who was a big part in the production of Chronic, DoggyStyle, Dogg Food, ect? Dr. Dre. Suge was nothing without his team of high profile artist and producers. What has Suge done since that wasn't 2pac related? Nothing.

At least he released 2pac Live and 2pac Nu-Mixx Klazziks. The problem is that he was the brauns not the brains behind Death Row. If he was smart he would know the only way to get back on top is to stay clean and out of jail yet he constantly puts himself in compromising situations. There's no one to blame but himself. He's the one that put the target on his back.

ArtsyGirl

The CEO doesnt do much, you look at the head of other record companies and they make decisions, Dre couldnt pass anything at Death Row without Suge's nod of approval. Although I agree theres not many other people to blame but Suge for his mistakes.

artisticgurl said:
The CEO doesnt do much, you look at the head of other record companies and they make decisions, Dre couldnt pass anything at Death Row without Suge's nod of approval. Although I agree theres not many other people to blame but Suge for his mistakes.
I'm just trying to point out that it wasn't all Suge that brought us all these classic albums. I respect the man for what he did but not what he's doing right now. The guy has a golden oppurtunity of not only trying to put out great west coast music but also to continue giving back to the community like he does but he's messing it up by doing stupid shit. I wanted a Crooked I album and I want Kurupts new album but everytime I read articles like that I know it going to screw things up. He needs to get his head straight, forget about trying to beef with all these former death row artist, and focus on the business he's in and that making music.

PaulyPac said:
he did not produce any tracks daz & dj pooh did all of them he just put his name on them after
He's a co-exective producer and had a big influence on how Daz produced the tracks. I don't have the cd case with the booklet anymore so I can only go by what I find on the internet. Anyway it doesn't really matter because the point I was trying to make is that Suge wasn't the only one involved in putting out these classic albums.

ArtsyGirl

notoriouschris2 said:
I'm just trying to point out that it wasn't all Suge that brought us all these classic albums. I respect the man for what he did but not what he's doing right now. The guy has a golden oppurtunity of not only trying to put out great west coast music but also to continue giving back to the community like he does but he's messing it up by doing stupid shit. I wanted a Crooked I album and I want Kurupts new album but everytime I read articles like that I know it going to screw things up. He needs to get his head straight, forget about trying to beef with all these former death row artist, and focus on the business he's in and that making music.
It may be a little harder than you think when you have the IRS and government on your ass. Although I agree with you he should quit with the stupid beef's and get down to business, I just think his got alot against him with putting anything out.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
^^^^^lol

yo i finally understnd what suge beef with dre is.I dont hink it so much cause dre left the row.I really believed that Dre and jimmy ivoine crossed suge,with interscope picking up aftermath right after the fact.That in itself fucked up alot of deathrow buisness

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.