Death of the Death Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
" For all those who still believe that pac faked his, holla at me, and i will send a link to my board, so we can continue to discuss it, if not, thats cool. Either you should see my board in the search engines soon, so just catch it then.

Hey Dante i dont know you homie, but the way you talking yo, seems like you the one with the problem here homeboy. I dont think you even listen to pac music, yet alone here what he be saying in his music. You aint dumb man, and the last time i checked, you got ears and you can hear shit just like everybody else.

So try listening before running your mouth, thats all i ask. Like i said, you aint stupid, you know damn well that something strange is going on surrounding his death, and you still deny everything? ha, please.

Like pac said, i let the music speak for itself, if you know, you know, if you dont know, you dont....
LOL!!

Diaz said:
You just put THISLIFEILEAD out of a job.

And StillWestafrica and imcomingharder have no reason to come back now.

*Sighs of relief*
Missy "C" said:
this guy should be a novelist or something like... I really enjoyed reading that theory, you would be a good science fiction author, i will buy your books if you decide to publish them...
and perhaps i'll take some phrases from this thread for my signature, this is too funny
I love you Missy "C" fuck the haters.

:thumb:

Freeposting frenzy, which will result in the thread being closed.
Just wanted to say my piece, seeing as how i didnt get a chance to b4. This board is a great vehicle to relay the legacy of Tupac Shakur, its unfortunate its being driven by a fucking australian peasant who dont know shit about what Tupac stood or died for.
Here lies Imcomin/Imcominharder:
Last of G's;
Competition Zero!

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Last-of-G's said:
driven by a fucking australian peasant who dont know shit about what Tupac stood or died for.
if he's dead, why do you require a forum of theories why he's alive?

MàveRì¢K™ said:
alright imcominharder.. good luck on not gettin banned... even tho u said urself that this board is a joke :thumb:

peace bro
Alright Weat Africa.

I said Sorry i didnt mean that. but no you blatantly ignore that part to cause trouble.

THISLIFEILEAD said:
Alright Weat Africa.

I said Sorry i didnt mean that. but no you blatantly ignore that part to cause trouble.

shouldnt have just called me west africs... and u should have never said this board was a joke in the first place... one more thing

stop freeposting- look at the last few posts

MàveRì¢K™ said:
shouldnt have just called me west africs... and u should have never said this board was a joke in the first place... one more thing

stop freeposting- look at the last few posts

Shouldent have called me imcominharder.

Who are you to say i should have never said whatever.

Yeah its sad that you had to start this whole free posting thing. By just trying to attack me on my quote.

^freeposting is when u post one after another... look through this forum.. i havent done that once, i leaned how to hit the edit button,.... u on the other hand, u keep on posting one after another

i dont really care about the death forum.... i mean... if infact he is proved alive, then it would be posted up on the life forum, right, i mean seriously if u think about it the death forum has no pourpose and it leads to no where, once we find out he is alive (if he is), then itll be in the life forum... and we can take away the lil rest in peace subtitle that goes under it... death forum is a bunch of bullshit theories that brings in more stupid noobs... peace,

MàveRì¢K™ said:
^freeposting is when u post one after another... look through this forum.. i havent done that once, i leaned how to hit the edit button,.... u on the other hand, u keep on posting one after another

i dont really care about the death forum.... i mean... if infact he is proved alive, then it would be posted up on the life forum, right, i mean seriously if u think about it the death forum has no pourpose and it leads to no where, once we find out he is alive (if he is), then itll be in the life forum... and we can take away the lil rest in peace subtitle that goes under it... death forum is a bunch of bullshit theories that brings in more stupid noobs... peace,
Preach! [freepost] :p :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.