Death of the Death Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
good riddance. denial is a bitch. accept it, people, pac is dead. enough of the disrespect to his passing via misinterpretation and the twisting of fact. move along.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
it dont need to be gone just none of the bullshit theories and everythin and just talkin bout..his death, shit.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
EDouble said:
it dont need to be gone just none of the bullshit theories and everythin and just talkin bout..his death, shit.
isn't that what the whole forum is about?

nobodys intending to disrespect pac by thinkin hes alive, maybe the death forum was gay but i liked it and its not fair to limit peoples rights by taking it away. :mad: oh well

" For all those who still believe that pac faked his, holla at me, and i will send a link to my board, so we can continue to discuss it, if not, thats cool. Either you should see my board in the search engines soon, so just catch it then.

Hey Dante i dont know you homie, but the way you talking yo, seems like you the one with the problem here homeboy. I dont think you even listen to pac music, yet alone here what he be saying in his music. You aint dumb man, and the last time i checked, you got ears and you can hear shit just like everybody else.

So try listening before running your mouth, thats all i ask. Like i said, you aint stupid, you know damn well that something strange is going on surrounding his death, and you still deny everything? ha, please.

Like pac said, i let the music speak for itself, if you know, you know, if you dont know, you dont....

I was actually anticipating a response form Ruckas, not some Tupacboard has been that took part in the raping of this board some months ago, How Dante was ever trusted with a position of power at this board again is beyond me.
If its gone, so be it, but it only contributed to this sites greatness.
It seems like a jack move to silence the truth about Tupac being alive. But its cool with me either way.

Perhaps it shouln't have been closed, but people were posting lots of nonsense threads, and i'm not against those who believe he's alive, u can believe whatever u want. But take a look, for example, at ThisLifeIlead threads... that theory of nefertiti and the time machine was gay...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
the forum turned into a joke, what more is there to say? the threads look like they came out of a soap opera for 5 year olds. there isnt any more ground to cover in the death of pac, why keep it open so the same lame theories can be repeated over and over again?

EDouble said:
I know rite?

Taking it away is a move that projects jealousy... If u dont like it, stay the fuck out of the forum that simple right? No, u got jealous cats wanna take it away cuz they cant participate in a mature discussion, a discussion it appears they were on the wrong side of from 96.

Eldrige Cleaver thread goes up, forum comes down, literally 2 minutes after i posted it. Thats screaming "something fishy is going on".

I anticipate a ban for speaking truth, but i dont even care. They have track records of silencing people when they get to much clout, or more respect than themselves. If u wanted to ban Imcominharder, u could have done it like a man and told him why, not some round about fashion make believing he broke a rule in your 'gestapo' mod elestion post. 100 other members were guilty of what he did, and you just make up excuses for why they didnt get banned. "Oh, i think i added that rule after u posted, dont let it happen again"...BS homie.

Its all good, u cant silence truth. It always comes out. Imcominharder always posted logically, West Africa- different story, but it was an interesting twist on that forum. Again, its easier to dismiss his theories mentally then make direct generalizations about the whole forum.

Time Machine boy as well. We all know that was crack talking, so just ignore it.

Well either way, if someone was posting stupid nonsense threads, who cares. That is not a reason to get rid of the theory forum, what it is , is that 94 or 95% of the board dont believe anymore, all people do is laugh at you or say disrespectful things even if people post something about , what if pac is alive.

So if 95% of the board dont believe, its really no point to have a theory forum around, its pointless. So i am glad its gone, i got my own forum, so whatever.....

All those who still believe that pac is alive, Stay up yall, keep it going.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Ma-k'av-"eli said:
Well either way, if someone was posting stupid nonsense threads, who cares. That is not a reason to get rid of the theory forum, what it is , is that 94 or 95% of the board dont believe anymore, all people do is laugh at you or say disrespectful things even if people post something about , what if pac is alive.

So if 95% of the board dont believe, its really no point to have a theory forum around, its pointless. So i am glad its gone, i got my own forum, so whatever.....

All those who still believe that pac is alive, Stay up yall, keep it going.
just take your circus act over to Musicfantalk or the death row website forum

Musicfantalk , the whole board is dead
Deathrow forum, really is the same as hitemup, or excuse me, 2paboard, only a little bit of people believe.

Like i said, i got my own forum, and if anyone wants to ride by, holla at me in the PM and i will send you the link......

Peace.

Bank Robber said:
the forum turned into a joke, what more is there to say? the threads look like they came out of a soap opera for 5 year olds. there isnt any more ground to cover in the death of pac, why keep it open so the same lame theories can be repeated over and over again?
:thumb:

Missy "C" said:
Perhaps it shouln't have been closed, but people were posting lots of nonsense threads, and i'm not against those who believe he's alive, u can believe whatever u want. But take a look, for example, at ThisLifeIlead threads... that theory of nefertiti and the time machine was gay...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHGAHH H$£$"£$"4

AHAHAHAH

:D

HERE YA GO :thumb:

Nah for real R.I.P 2pac ;) :)

lol

Diaz

You just put THISLIFEILEAD out of a job.

And StillWestafrica and imcomingharder have no reason to come back now.

*Sighs of relief*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.