DC folks, confirm this - Zulu from 93.9 got stomped by the Game and his entourage?

roaches

I hear Zulu was making fun of the Game's manager (who I heard was Haitian Jack? Word?), so they started fighting, and after somebody tried to separate the two, the Game and his entourage jumped in, tore doors down, and whooped ass.

I'm happy if it's true, fuck Zulu and his wannabe NY elitism.

S. Fourteen

On friday night, WKYS' Zulu the big lippeed Bandit was punched and kicked by Interscope recording artist the Game and by manager Jimmy Henchmen inside the radio station in suburban Maryland. The incident allegedly stemmed from an off-color comment the radio personality made to Henchmen about his wireless earpiece. As Zulu and a friend entered the lobby, he was approached by Henchemen and his entourage. Words were exchanged and without warning, Henchemen struck Zulu in the face and a scuffle ensued. The entourage consisted of approximatley 5-10 men, all of whom landed punches or kicks on the radio personality. The men were seperated and Zulu was taken to another part of the buliding. Eyewitness accounts say that teh Game gained access to where Zulu was, walked up to him and also threw punches. Zulu was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, where he was treated for cuts, bruises, and internal injuries. While Prince George's County police detectives were on the scence, they were unable to make any arrests as the suspects quickly left the premises before police arrived. Police say they are looking for all parties involved
dunno if its true

Yeah, I knew for quite a while that Game's manager was Jimmy Henchman.

In Against All Odds, 2Pac drops a line about Jimmy Henchman something like,

'Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bitch niggaz is listenin', The World Is Mine'

Now I know the last bit was aimed at Nas, but what did Henchman do to get name-checked?

roaches said:
I hear Zulu was making fun of the Game's manager (who I heard was Haitian Jack? Word?), so they started fighting, and after somebody tried to separate the two, the Game and his entourage jumped in, tore doors down, and whooped ass.

I'm happy if it's true, fuck Zulu and his wannabe NY elitism.
hold up wait .........haitian jack :confused: that mean a lot of trouble for ppl speakin on game right if its true ? but what bout star on is it power ? star n buckwild been dissin game since they came back.
last i heard tho jimmy henchman was games manager..........and i dont believe h got name checked by pac, but the name sounds familiar.

KC

^ hahaha... man did you even listen to the realest shit "he ever wrote".... hahahah these kids make me laugh hahahhaha

"Nigga, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bitch niggas is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, niggas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up"

well i know this much, that i dont hang onto pacs every word.....but i never noticed that....damn. why pac got beef with henchman ??

Bobby Sands

Cos Henchman supposedly was one of the Men that shot Pac in NY94.i never knew he was Games manager.Could b 2 different Jimmy Henchmans.If its the same guy dat shot Pac then Game is in wit a bad crowd.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Cos Henchman supposedly was one of the Men that shot Pac in NY94.i never knew he was Games manager.Could b 2 different Jimmy Henchmans.If its the same guy dat shot Pac then Game is in wit a bad crowd.
ohhh right thanx for that.

Silleone said:
lol at game fighting becuz he has people with him, he should go to compton and try it with yuk.
Word, Games gonna get his ass beat real soon if keeps running around like he's a big shot.

Henchman and Jaques Agant (Haitian Jack) set Pac up for the Fed's with that rape case, then they got him shot.

Casey

Staff member
Pittsey said:
Jimmy Henchman is Game's manager. But whether it's the same Henchman who 2pac name checked is another question.
It is the same guy. I think Jimmy is managing Guerrilla Black as well.

My manager is also Pras's manager, Pras is best friends with Jimmy Henchman.

I asked my manager about him and he said yeah, its the same guy, and thats also something to do with the pac/fugees beef.

Militant said:

I asked my manager about him and he said yeah, its the same guy, and thats also something to do with the pac/fugees beef.
Well on Jason G's website, (yeah lol I wasreading a bit of it when he posted a link), one of his 'facts' was that Hatian Jack was Wyclef's cousin.

Then again, the boy also had this up as a 'fact',

The reason that Tupac attacked Biggie for "biting his style", is because prior to going to prison, Tupac had pretty much finished all of Me Against the World, using beats that his producer had made. However, upon being imprisoned, Pac's producer gave Biggie all the beats instead, despite Pac having paid for them.

Feel free to laugh

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Militant said:

He manages Guerilla Black? He needs to drop him. lol

But doesn't Game take a little shot at Black on The Doc?
Something about Game bringing the West Back, and if he doesn't "I'm Guerilla Black"!!

Only small but still.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Cos Henchman supposedly was one of the Men that shot Pac in NY94.
Untrue. Jimmy Henchman aka Haitian Jack was one of the co-defendents in Pac's rape case who got away virtually scot-free while Pac was sent down. Pac believed he was a federal informant and was possibly involved in the planning of the NY shooting. He however did not participate in the actual shooting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.