Danny Boy Didn't Make It To Tha Next Round

It just shows how much he's fell off though. A few years ago he was making records with the likes of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg, now he's being kicked of lame shows like American Idol, sad to see really.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Zero Cool said:
It just shows how much he's fell off though. A few years ago he was making records with the likes of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg, now he's being kicked of lame shows like American Idol, sad to see really.
He's actually been focusing on his own label and his own artist Mike Boog who will be dropping some song's soon. Danny Boy has also been trying to get Suge to release a Album of his but it doesn't look like Suge is ready to drop anybody's album :(. Peace

I knew he would eventually get cut, you never know if someone just figured out who he was or what. He wasn't going to win anyway plenty of other people on the show were far better than him anyway.

Shot 21

If I owned a record label I would definately snap him up. He was recently on the Twista album Kamikaze. He was on the song Snoopin and did a lot of singing but was only named on the backgrounf vocals.

I really feel bad for him, man. Look at him. He's been reduced from a huge potential star to just another American Idol contestant...a failed contestant now. Thats real fucked up.

Thommo

Street Soldier
Onion Juice said:
I really feel bad for him, man. Look at him. He's been reduced from a huge potential star to just another American Idol contestant...a failed contestant now. Thats real fucked up.
Danny boy isn't a "a failed contestant" he was DQ'd thanks to Tha Row. Peace

Sad but this is probley becuse Suge got out off jail recently and found out so he must of snitched on Danny. Why does Suge hate on people so much hmmm MONEY.

:thumb:

ArtsyGirl

Sad but this is probley becuse Suge got out off jail recently and found out so he must of snitched on Danny. Why does Suge hate on people so much hmmm MONEY.
haha Suge gets the blame again.. So did DB get kicked out or just told he wasnt good enough? Or Maybe Suge got to the judges and made them cut DB by hanging all of them off a balcony at the same time!!11!!!! Geez that Suge is just mean!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.