Danny Boy, Before and After...

PaulyPac said:
deathrow still has a upcoming danny boy release like they been saying for years, so he couldnt continue

read

http://www.wildmanfilmproductions.com/blog/2005_02_01_jonwildman_archive.html
Look, just because Danny Boy is still listed on DR's website, doesn't mean he was still in contract with them. They had Left Eye's name (Nina) on their site after she died and her own uncle confirmed in Sister 2 Sister magazine that she had left DR shortly before she died. Pac's been dead for years, the Makaveli album completed his three album deal, and his name is still on the roster. That means that they have past recording on these artists and they can release them anytime they want - take Dead Walking, Dogg Pound 2002, DeathRow Snoop Dogg's greatest hits as examples of this.

DB had NO current contract with DR at the time when he was on Idol and so that didnt conflict with that Amer-Idol rule I posted earlier. He just didnt live up to their pop-ass standards.

And no offense, man, you live all the way in England and you say you got a reliable source on this over here. Just sayin though... Thats even UK site you posted.

dude im just trying to make a point

i never even been on that site before i just searched for it, i know the dude the webmaster of db soul he talks to danny boy all the time.. well you can believe what you want, write a letter to simon cowell, email suge

Danm danny boy got fucked over .. he could of been the usher of 96 , but deathrow fucked him up....... now hes older , fatter , and less hair ..lol not in his prime anymore ... he should start workin out

wow this is completely new to me...so thanks for the info btw :)
and im really sad to hear that...cause honestly i think he has such a beautiful voice ive ever heard...
well i wish him the best and hope to see him on some of the upcomin albums :thumb:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
PaulyPac said:
well why dont you phone up suge knight and ask him why, because it was dr who got him dq

If it was a website issue like you state, then it was probably John Hyland or Miles or Nate or whoever runs their site now, rather than Suge Knight.

Buy anyway, fuck American Idol. I mean I love Fantasia, I like Ruben and Kelly's alright, but other than them, over the last three years, I've seen some really good muthafuckas get cut and sent home early on the show and not even make the final 20.

DeathRow did not get Danny Boy dq's, he was took off becuz the group he was in when was not selected to go on. they had 3 groups of singers, he was in group 2 i believe, and group 2 was kicked off, not just Danny Boy becuz of some DeathRow interference.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.