D-Block Responds To 50 Cent's Disses

aban said:
this beef is almost as sad as tupacs/biggies beef
Define "sad"... did we want to see two potentially powerful leaders of the underdogs go at each other? NO! but 'Pacs beef towards badboy wasn't about jealousy or money... get your mind right dawg.

jason_g_718 said:
Nowadays, that should be the FIRST question on a rappers mind. "Who do they have beef with?". When you appear with another apper in a video or on a song, you're showing support for that artist and what they do. Whether you think so or not, that is the case. People tune into BET and see Ja Rule and Kurupt in a rap video together, or turn on the radio and hear Rule and Kurupt on a song together and the first thought is "OK, so Tha Row is down with The Inc". Like Eminem says himself in LTS, when you align yourself with a specific rapper, ESPECIALLY if it's working with them and collaborating with them, you pretty much inherit each others beefs.

Then, again, with me, loyalty is the most important aspect of ANY relationship. So...if I were Kiss, when Ja called me I'd have said no because I know right off the bat that several of my label mates have beef with you. I'm actually kinda surprised that Rule asked Jada to do the song knowing that Jada had been rollin' with Em and crew.

But...that's just my opinion.
right.........so why didnt nas diss em for makin renegades with jigga or jigga diss em ??

:rolleyes: its not first, the first thing u think bout is do i like this song ?? or do i feel comfortable doin business with so and so. if u do then why shud u give a fuck about another persons beef ? :thumb:

u dont live their life, u gotta make it on ur own, that means no 3rd leg, no support, and determining urself.

hihihihi jason secretely likes 50 but he noticed no 1 takes him serious hehe so he is tryna be cool and hates on 50.hihi he doesnt know jadakiss is nice but his album was a dissapointment but hihi if he actually checked some mixtapes out he would have said sumthin else..hihi its hurts hatin again hihi

sniper said:
right.........so why didnt nas diss em for makin renegades with jigga or jigga diss em ??

:rolleyes: its not first, the first thing u think bout is do i like this song ?? or do i feel comfortable doin business with so and so. if u do then why shud u give a fuck about another persons beef ? :thumb:

u dont live their life, u gotta make it on ur own, that means no 3rd leg, no support, and determining urself.
To answer your questions here all collectively in one sentence I will say...

It's ALL about loyalty.

Silleone said:
*MESSAGE TO THE FORUM,IGNORE JASON "G(gay)"s OPINIONS*
100% agree.

I'd ban his ass just because he is possibly the most ignorant, stupid member this board has ever had. I've never seen him make one comment that shows he has even a basic understanding of hip hop.

I know we're meant to tolerate people, but we've tolerated more than enough of his bullshit if you ask me.

Peace.

Rosco said:
100% agree.

I'd ban his ass just because he is possibly the most ignorant, stupid member this board has ever had. I've never seen him make one comment that shows he has even a basic understanding of hip hop.

I know we're meant to tolerate people, but we've tolerated more than enough of his bullshit if you ask me.

Peace.
I wouldnt ban him tho...me and jason might not be e-cool lmao...making my own words rite here..but I think he really likes hip hop all he needs is some 1 he looks up to on this board and that sum 1 needs to tell him his comments are crap and that he needs to shut the fuck up...lol i mean...if he tried to open up..we all could have a normal conversation with him but he doesnt want to..he doesnt wanna ne other artists in his collection he wants eminem ( get it ? he wants eminem)...Some 1 with power should try to explain that to him....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I think Hurts and Jason should be banned from Streethop forum.

Even though Hurts knows his stuff. It's just that him and Jason are now a double act. And bound to argue in every Aftermath associated thread.
They're like the Likely Lads, now that would be comedy Hurts and Jason sharing an apartment.

Hm...I wish he was online so we could work sum things out yo cuz its never goin to stop..cuz shady/aftermath bring way too much shit out on the market to quit talking about em...i gotta add to this that i already have tried to talk with him as a hiphop fan about a subject i liked...but he told me to fuck off...and im not trying to look innocent cuz im far from it..but maybe sum 1 should post a thread in letter to the president or sumthin..and get us banned lmao..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hurts said:
Hm...I wish he was online so we could work sum things out yo cuz its never goin to stop..cuz shady/aftermath bring way too much shit out on the market to quit talking about em...i gotta add to this that i already have tried to talk with him as a hiphop fan about a subject i liked...but he told me to fuck off...and im not trying to look innocent cuz im far from it..but maybe sum 1 should post a thread in letter to the president or sumthin..and get us banned lmao..
I think most people know you speak your mind. So it's cool.
We just need to respond less to Jason, because he doesn't listen. But it's cool it's a difference of opinion. We can't tell him what to like, it least he doesn't say Illmatic is a classic just to fit in. Know what I mean.

Hurts said:
I wouldnt ban him tho...me and jason might not be e-cool lmao...making my own words rite here..but I think he really likes hip hop all he needs is some 1 he looks up to on this board and that sum 1 needs to tell him his comments are crap and that he needs to shut the fuck up...lol i mean...if he tried to open up..we all could have a normal conversation with him but he doesnt want to..he doesnt wanna ne other artists in his collection he wants eminem ( get it ? he wants eminem)...Some 1 with power should try to explain that to him....
Dude...really, stop...This is getting old.

I told you, I don't "look up to" anyone here. I'm not here to "make friends". I'm here to share opinions. There are people on this board I do respect though (Pittsey, Rukas, Jon, Hostile Apostle).

My comments are "crap" because you either don't agree with them or don't understand what I'm trying to say. I'm also not here to "open up". I actually laughed out loud when I read that. for the 100,000th time, I'm here to give my opinions and read others opinions and learn stuff that I didn't know before. No matter how much anyone knows about rap music, they never know everything. Nobody does. And if you want to have a normal conversation, then just do it. That's all on you. Stop criticizing me for every fucking thing I say and stop telling me that I don't know shit because I like Eminem. That's all you ever do.

Also, why can't you get it through your thick head that I listen to about 25 various different artists. Do you not remember the thread where you asked me who I listen to and I listed like 25 artists?

You say "oh, I'm just joking", but the truth of the matter is, if someone sees you say "all he listens to is Eminem" and they don't realize that you're exaggerating in an attempt to make fun of me and they take it as truth. How the fuck you think rumors get started? It's just amazing to me that about 5 or 6 of you are constantly talking about how "stupid" I am, yet you can't stop talking about me.

Pittsey said:
I think Hurts and Jason should be banned from Streethop forum.

Even though Hurts knows his stuff. It's just that him and Jason are now a double act. And bound to argue in every Aftermath associated thread.
They're like the Likely Lads, now that would be comedy Hurts and Jason sharing an apartment.
Ya know, this shit talking from you really changes my opinion about you, not that you'll care.

I thought up until now that you were seemingly a stand up guy. I actually respected you. Why you think I should be banned is beyond me though. I just can't believe how so many of you are just so quick to tell people off because they have different opinions. It's just really sad actually. This board will never change.

Pittsey said:
I think most people know you speak your mind. So it's cool.
We just need to respond less to Jason, because he doesn't listen. But it's cool it's a difference of opinion. We can't tell him what to like, it least he doesn't say Illmatic is a classic just to fit in. Know what I mean.
Tell me how it is, why you say I "don't listen"? Is it because I have different opinions than you?

Oh..yeah..thats exactly what it is seeing as how you said exactly that in your post.

Nice, man. People are idiots or "don't listen" because they don't agree with you. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.