Cube's Laugh Now, Cry Later "Official Thread"

stefanwzyga

DUB CEE said:
i went out and got it at tower records today for 10 bucks. i think it is definently worth 10 bucks. great production for sure

Yeah i downloaded it a couple of weeks back, but im still waiting on my real copy from play.com. When i first listened to it i loved it, but then i thought maybe it aint as good as i first thought, but now after listening to it all the time i do think it's real nice.

stefanwzyga said:
Yeah i downloaded it a couple of weeks back, but im still waiting on my real copy from play.com. When i first listened to it i loved it, but then i thought maybe it aint as good as i first thought, but now after listening to it all the time i do think it's real nice.
yeah i'm gunna try real hard not to overplay this but it's gunna be hard lol

i downloaded it it to see if it was any good a few weeks before its release. i had to listen to it a few times and i actually started liking it. went out and bought it first thing on the 6th. why we thugs, child support, doin what it pose2do, the ni**a trap, growing up, steal the show and holla @ cha boy r all awesome tracks. the one track that i thought would grow on me was smoke some weed. its got to be the worst song on that album, i dunno if its just the beat or wut but i cant stand and am forced to skip it everytime the cd is playing. overall id give this album 4/5.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.