Cube's Laugh Now, Cry Later "Official Thread"

Ice Cube's new album "Laugh Now, Cry Later", anyone anticipating? Info inside.

Yea im waitin 4 it, What happened 2 that song Race Card I thought it was suppose 2 be on the album that songs sicc

i wasn't anticipating this at first, but after hearing a few tracks i'm definitely looking forward to it. i don't think he'll ever be able to touch his death certificate days again, but this sounds like a solid effort so far.

7 Syns

Just over a month now, Get Your Race Card is a dope song :thumb:.

peace.

7 Syns

Shahin said:
I'd be surprised if he doesn't let me down...he has an uncanny ability to do that. I'll still cop it but meh.

2 classics, 2 above average & 2 average albums is letting you down:confused:

peace.

Shahin

7 Syns said:
2 classics, 2 above average & 2 average albums is letting you down:confused:

peace.
Average definitely lets me down when it's Cube being average. And I assume you mean the 2 average albums are W&P 1 and 2, well to me vol.2 was complete and utter garbage.

yeah im anticipating it. won't cop it, im too broke.

child support is fucking tight. i wasnt feeling why we thugs even though the title suggests some classic political cube. i think the beat is wack.

Kareem

7 Syns said:
Mack 10 isn't on the lp, any reason?

peace.

last i heard Mack 10 said him an Cube hadnt spoken in years an Westside Connection broke up. dont know if there was any beef there or what not, just that Mack had said they hadnt spoken in some time.

It's positive thing that Ice Cube decided to went back what he's doing best - rhyming. He enjoyed his place in Hollywood but, as he said, decided to stop everything else and put effort to bring his new album. I guess that he realized that after all the money and fame somehow he's still hungry for succes as a rapper.
During the past years we heard that he should realise his album through Aftermath. Cube said that he wants that nobody else except Dr. Dre provide beats for his album. I also thought that could be something special. But, Dre was more focused on his artists and Cube is type of person that don't want to be on the bench. You know, even in NWA times he was recognized as a leader. He decided to go independent which is smart move because he avoided a lot of label politics.
By now, every song that leaked and supposedly should be on 'Laugh Now, Cry Later' is certified banger. Personally, I'm feelin 'Why We Thugs' the most. I expect a lot from this album. Cube has no lacks of maturity, credibility or creativity and that's what separates him from most of today's rappers. Cube proved many times that noone should write him off. I hope that he'll deliever true masterpiece, reward his loyal fans and show all the punks why they need 'Child Support'...

- Ice Cube's last good album was made forteen years ago.
- He doesn't have anything of interest or relevance to say anymore.
- He's turned into an awful parody of himself which makes me feel embarrassed for him.
- No amount of name checking Dr. Dre in interviews will make him dope again.
- Terrorist Threats was fucking abysmal.

The album just leaked and it's FIRE!!
I hope all the people who downloaded or is gonna download this, will support the west coast and go pick up this album when it drops 06.06.06! I know i will.

Peace

S. Fourteen

Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later LEAKED

gerrycurl21 said:
for sum reason i just dont like non-grouped ripped shit, maybe im a clean freak that likes the "_" and "2006" tags
VA-Ice_Cube-Laugh_Now_Cry_Later-2006-Retail-OSM

OSM, meh. VA? eh?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.