Crooked I's Album B.O.S.S. Music Release Date Pushed Back

Hostile Apostle said:
By the way, I know owe all of my friends a purchased copy of this album. I made a fucking bet that this album would drop in July because they made the claim that the reason Crooked I didn't drop wasn't because he was on Tha Row, but because he sucks...oh well.
suge still wants to drop that album, you'll be suprised about the guest appearances on it ;) anyone that says crooked i is wack must like some shitty rap

MaroC

capt'n fruity
what does "I got a lovely deal, plus i own my publishing" mean?

crook says it on the Row. the only crooked video released

PACISMAKAVELI said:
fucc!!! i wanted to hear crooked i before the summer ended
well you will hear alot of crooked i material before the album

hes guest appearing on a number of artists albums & is on sway & techs comp album : back 2 basics

and has still to drop young boss vol 2 & the million dollar mixtape

His shits getting pushed back.

That's just fucking wrong. I want an album from him, if the only thing he records is "pffff" I want that album so I can tell my friends and people I know that Crooked ACTUALLY DID record an album.

I'm really disappointed about this bad newz man, I've been fiending for an album by Crooked for years, its like crack or something, Crooked did guarantee that his album was not gonna get pushed back cause he is his own boss now, so what da fuck was the Boss Music all about man? well I guess I'm just gonna have to wait 2 more months :(

MaroC said:
what does "I got a lovely deal, plus i own my publishing" mean?

crook says it on the Row. the only crooked video released
means he gets paid everytime a song of his (done while he was on deathrow) is released.

but it isnt true anymore cos he gave suge the rights in exchange for contract release i believe.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.