Crooked I Working On New Album

i doubt deathrow will be releasing anything till they get a better distribution deal...

they will start promoting the crooked i album soon, from what i heard its got alot of well known rappers on there and production from jelly roll, lil jon, kanye, battlecat and more
dre has definetly been talking with crooked i, they confirmed that
big hutch too probally, he produced the whole of the untouchable album

PaulyPac said:
i doubt deathrow will be releasing anything till they get a better distribution deal...

they will start promoting the crooked i album soon, from what i heard its got alot of well known rappers on there and production from jelly roll, lil jon, kanye, battlecat and more
dre has definetly been talking with crooked i, they confirmed that
big hutch too probally, he produced the whole of the untouchable album
If Crooked I gets all of those producers you mentioned then he will go platinum but only if he can get those people mentioned, advertisement and just get one good hit...

i hope this is for real, he's been talk this whole time except for the sick ass freestyles and mixtapes and shit.... i don't blame him tho, it's all deathrow's fault

PaulyPac said:
^ how is he lazy ? explain, he recorded enough material for 5-6 albums for deathrow but they didnt release anything, and now hes finally got the shit sorted with them, anyways the album is will be out this yr, you dont know shit
I think you may be a little partial to crooked I,(look at your sig) why dont you shut the fuck up, unless you can give a unbiased opinion?. 5 albums worth of material? where is it? locked in a vault at deathrow, i think its 5-6 albums budget spent on crack... :D

all the same im a fan, hope he comes hard
eat a dick up pauly

b-hizzel said:
I think you may be a little partial to crooked I,(look at your sig) why dont you shut the fuck up, unless you can give a unbiased opinion?. 5 albums worth of material? where is it? locked in a vault at deathrow, i think its 5-6 albums budget spent on crack... :D

all the same im a fan, hope he comes hard
eat a dick up pauly
you are a dickhead sir good day

The production will be the key, the shit he has dropped as far as mixtapes and freestyles go has all been over established hit beats. So he needs his own producers to step up here and give him some heat.

He also needs a nice club banger for a first single and good promotion.

He's allready proved he can ride over the nice beats but I wouldnt call him established until he puts out an entire album with his own beats and nice concept tracks.

I think promotion will be his biggest setback.. we all know that he can deliver lyrically..

will the promotion rest on Treacherous or Dynasty? What is Treachoerous's track record?

For some reason I get a feeling that like many other great hip hop artists... he will get a lot of credibility from the hip hop community but not alot of commercial success i.e Like Treach, Cannibis etc.

Dude better come hard as he did with those Wake Up Show freestyles. Those are some of the best shit you'll ever hear. Forget selling out and making dollars when you can feed your starving fans with a classic or near classic album!

Da Rippper, I don't think Crooked I will sell a mill but will at least sell 2-3 mills if everything is right. Tell me seriously if you ever saw a more rounded rapper than Crooked I since Pac and except Talib Kweli these days.

Peace

Hey PaulyPac the Crooked I mixtape is droppin in about 2 weeks and his album I think has been pushed back to early 2006. Can't wait for Young Boss vol.2, vol. 3 and his album Boss Music. Damn Boom Boom Clap is mad sick.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.