Crooked I Working On New Album

Crooked I is officially in the studio working on his upcoming debut solo album, now titled "Boss Music".

Production of the album was stopped late last year, due to legal issues facing Crooked I, and his imprint Dynasty Records.

Those issues have now been resolved, and Dynasty Records can move forward, meaning Crooked I is now legally his own boss, hence the name change from "Mama's Boy" to "Boss Music".
http://www.bayridaz.com/wca/

cant wait.... as far as him living up to his expectations i think that hes dropped too much material for you to say that. he is already established that he can put it down on the regular.

I can't wait for this album to come out, too bad Game already took his spot as far as bringing the west back... I like d the fact that Game gave his some love on his album too. Yall think Crook can sell a mill?

^ how is he lazy ? explain, he recorded enough material for 5-6 albums for deathrow but they didnt release anything, and now hes finally got the shit sorted with them, anyways the album is will be out this yr, you dont know shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.