crooked - boom boom clap full radio ripped song 4:35 mins

its a good track - but not as AMAZING as everyone is making out in my opinion. beat is nice, but nothing special.

some say its produced by storch, but not for his album? who would pay for a storch beat and not use it on their album?

lyrics are ok, flow is good, but i dont argee with the "THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THE FACE OF WEST COAST MUSIC!" ideas floating around.

its not produced by scott storch its by jim gettum, and no its not that good, its only mixtape material... look for it on the upcoming dynasty million dollar mixtape, crook dont put that much effort into mixtapes, but then young boss vol 1 got better reviews than alot of albums did from xxl

the tracks that storch did will prob make the album, this is just for mixtape shit

r u a crooked i executive producer ? lol 'i dont want him to be' u sound like an a and r :D pz check out the harry o charli baltimore n co song and holla about it.

jelly roll was mentioned in an interview, crooked i said he might use a produced prob like jelly roll, but i dont think he have used him for the album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.