Coronavirus

Texas Doctors Force FDA to Remove Covid-19 Posts in Settlement

FDA to delete 'You are not a horse' post and others in ivermectin case settlement… It’s a criminal enterprise. Don’t trust them!
 
Texas Doctors Force FDA to Remove Covid-19 Posts in Settlement

FDA to delete 'You are not a horse' post and others in ivermectin case settlement… It’s a criminal enterprise. Don’t trust them!


I have a horrible habit of thinking people think the way I do.


Just saying. Emergency Authorization - (((they))) can get anything done under that. Any pre-existing treatment would nullify the Emergency Authorization. Hence the propaganda to vilify pre-existing treatments. Like Ivermectin. Why would they go to such length to feed us poison? Money? No no no. They trying' to kill you.


Ask em anything. I want you to live.
 
Pretentious. Immature. Mentally Ill. Have no friend and get a girl.

Yeah what the fuck ever you say you pretentious bitches. I've (any of my brothers) been on the receiving end of it all while you enjoyed your farmed Salmon in plastic Igoos. You bitch ass motherfuckers. I got a million niggas behind me.

Do I need to up this again? Read your shit and come back and ask me shit. Huh? Fuck you!]

Don't even fucking begin to tell to take a chill pill bitch ass motherfuckers.

Wipe that smile off your face for real. This shit ain't a game.

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST BITCH
 
You need to stop posting this shit or I'm going to IP ban you. I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but no one cares. All you're doing is posting spam. Last warning

I like Pitss. He's my English godfather. But any of you bitches that don't know what the fuck is up need to R.O.M. stop posting bullshit. Ban me? Fine. Good fucking luck. I WANT YOU TO LIVE DAMN IT!
 
I will say, I think I can trust McCullough better than Malone as far as these "fringe" things go.

I'm not the most horrible person and I honestly don't care. I'll probably see the pearly gates before a lot of vaxxed people. Metaphor on the gate part.
 

[I think the stupidest thing about the whole operation was people treating the vaxx like a status symbol and they had tell other people about how they received one, or two, or three. The US put an end to it but I guess Canadians are still jabbing their babies with spike proteins] *CDC Immunization Schedule Adopts Individual-Based Decision

Phrase of the year

"On the advice of my council, I respectfully decline to answer based on my rights under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution."

"On the advice of my council, I respectfully decline to answer based on my rights under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution."

"On the advice of my council, I respectfully decline to answer based on my rights under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution."

"On the advice of my council, I respectfully decline to answer based on my rights under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution."

[Firing Squad]
 
Last edited:
US hearing

Canadian inquiry

Bill Gates had classified government clearance.

Aborted human fetus parts used to humanize mice for virus research.

We heard these things years ago.

Did I say fly the kites? Fry the k*ke.

Did I say Ketamine? That was tested on prisoners.

FDA: Ivermectin? "Come on ya'll, you're not horses"
 
Last edited:
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC11169277/

Trends in mRNA vaccine and medicine development efforts ignore many basic principles of medical biochemistry, physiology, proteomics and deutenomics. Although in vitro/vivo–transcribed mRNAs encoding clinically important proteins have broad potentials for therapeutic applications,51, 52, 53 mRNA modified by pseudouridination and other changes, including methylation, is infeasible for clinical use because of its long‐lasting and potentially permanent and immunostimulatory nature. Nucleoside modification is believed to be an effective approach to enhance stability by making the product resistant to ribonucleases. As a result, there is increased translational capacity of mRNA while potentially diminishing its immunogenicity in vivo. The persistent nature of mRNA coding for SARS‐CoV‐2 spike protein provides a dangerously long exposure to an unlimited dose of this pathogenic protein, and thus, it needs re‐evaluation for continued human use. We have provided the molecular basis for a wide distribution of injuries, disabilities, and deaths resulting from spike protein‐related diseases, which derive from ill‐advised continued use of these products. Understanding the above overarching proteomics and deutenomics mechanisms, especially in cell growth and transformation,25 in modified mRNA vaccines‐related severe adverse events is necessary for a scientifically informed benefit/risk evaluation of such vaccinations.

'Spike proteins in tumors?’: Sen Johnson drops bombshell claim, 'mRNA Covid vaccine causing cancer'

'People CASHING IN on vaccine stocks hid…': Bombshell testimony 'EXPOSES' hidden COVID cancer risks

'It’s big money-making business': Johnson ‘reveals’ why COVID vaccine injuries were allegedly hidden

Cancer rate is decreasing but it's rising. Too many variables.

"We need more research on this" !!!!! Yeah, exactly!

"My life would be so much easier if everyone got vaccinated" said one fool I remember. hahaha
 

Latest posts

Donate

Back in the day, we used to recieve donations sent as cash in fake birthday cards! Those were the days! I still have some of them, actually.

Now we have crypto.

Ethereum/EVM: 0x9c70214f34ea949095308dca827380295b201e80

Bitcoin: bc1qa5twnqsqm8jxrcxm2z9w6gts7syha8gasqacww

Solana: 8xePHrFwsduS7xU4XNjp2FRArTD7RFzmCQsjBaetE2y8

Members online