Congratulations to Three 6 Mafia

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
roaches said:
What's racist is everyone's giggling about their winning.

That, and Crash winning "Best Picture". "Look, we're Hollywood! We're not racist! We gave this shitty film awards! We're serious about this!" Motherfuckers.
It was either giving an Oscar to Crash, a "good" movie, or acknowleding and upraising homosexual love. Which one can America swallow easier?

PuffnScruff said:
i dont think the academy would be racist if they didnt give the award to 3 6, but i could see alot of hateful people like sharpton or jackson playing the race card trying to call the academy racist for not giving them the award.
Lmao, don't come here with that. By giving the award they are surely perpetuating the racism. And I don't think people would have called them racist especially when they gave 'Crash' the award.

Jon Stewart certainly played the part of the condescending white man perfectly after the award though, negating almost anything that could have been gained by 3-6-Mafia's win.

roaches said:
What's racist is everyone's giggling about their winning.

That, and Crash winning "Best Picture". "Look, we're Hollywood! We're not racist! We gave this shitty film awards! We're serious about this!" Motherfuckers.
The movie wasn't that bad, although certainly not Oscar deserving. But in a climate where the neo-cons are in power, a leftist backlash is needed every once in a while to achieve some equilibrium, especially from a body such as the Academy...But damn, they could have at least given it to 'Good Night and Good Luck', or something that was a little more cohesive.

S. Fourteen

S O F I S T I K said:
It was either giving an Oscar to Crash, a "good" movie, or acknowleding and upraising homosexual love. Which one can America swallow easier?
Hollywood is run by Jews. Munich should have won.

PuffnScruff

HitEmUp21 said:
The movie wasn't that bad, although certainly not Oscar deserving. But in a climate where the neo-cons are in power, a leftist backlash is needed every once in a while to achieve some equilibrium, especially from a body such as the Academy...But damn, they could have at least given it to 'Good Night and Good Luck', or something that was a little more cohesive.
riiiight. lmao at neo-cons. you obviously dont know much about this country or else you would know that the MSM is nothing but leftist bachlash. Not to mention hollywood is nothing but liberal, in a country where the overwhelming majority is conservative.

why is everyone mad that three six n' crash won???

crash was a damn good movie and three six won...so what, and yeah hollywood is liberal as hell...so many pps supported kerry in the presidential race

PuffnScruff

WayCide-Ridah said:
why is everyone mad that three six n' crash won???

crash was a damn good movie and three six won...so what, and yeah hollywood is liberal as hell...so many pps supported kerry in the presidential race
who is mad that three six won? there isnt a single person in this thread that said they shouldnt have won it or deserve it.

PuffnScruff said:
riiiight. lmao at neo-cons. you obviously dont know much about this country or else you would know that the MSM is nothing but leftist bachlash. Not to mention hollywood is nothing but liberal, in a country where the overwhelming majority is conservative.
You're completely right. I live in Australia and I don't know shit about your country. (No sarcasm.) But, with my country sucking your country's dick, I don't like the direction my living space is going in and I'd like a little more balance.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.