Congratulations to Jon Peters on the birth of his baby daughter

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
StreetHop.com would like to officially congratulate Jon Peters, a past staff member and co-founder of the site, on the birth of his beautiful baby daughter.

Kaylyn Peters was born October 7th and weighs 8lbs 1oz. My best wishes go out to the proud mother and father and the latest addition to the family.

Jon, we came up together and both know life without a positive male role model; we looked to music and to each other for guidance, and because of that I know Kaylyn has the best father she could ever hope for. Much love and blessings to you and the family.

Congradulations to Jon Peters on the birth of his baby daughter

Congratulationz my nigga... keep that angel safe... best of luck with tha future...

one thug one nation

Congradulations to Jon Peters on the birth of his baby daughter

Congratulations to Jon and his partner. I wish them and Kaylyn the best.

For those of that don't know, Jon has done alot for the industry, he has deciated time and put endless effort for the fans... Since back in the day, Jon has been dedicated! Through thick and thin, up and downs, he came through! I'm confident Kaylyn will pick up on these assets...

Congratz on the new baby Jon, i wish you the best, i knew you wasnt firein blanks! =0)

Congrats Jon, I have visited this site for over five years and appreciate all the work you put into it. I just found out this week that my girl is pregnant, too. Congrats again and Good Luck

Congrats Jon! Good luck it's goin to be a fun 18 years ;) just remember when she gets older to LET her grow up :)
thanx for the site it's been my second home for a long time now, eventho i was away for a lil while i'm back now

*Kel*

Maverick

Rukas said:
StreetHop.com would like to officially congratulate Jon Peters, a past staff member and co-founder of the site, on the birth of his beautiful baby daughter.

Kaylyn Peters was born October 9th and weighs 8lbs 1oz. My best wishes go out to the proud mother and father and the latest addition to the family.

Jon, we came up together and both know life without a positive male role model; we looked to music and to each other for guidance, and because of that I know Kaylyn has the best father she could ever hope for. Much love and blessings to you and the family.
mad love goes out to jon and the family good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Congratz and best of luck to the family Jon. Being a father is the most wonderful gift God can give a man.......I know this, and now you do. Seriously man, congratz, take care of that lil princess homie. My blessings and best wishes to you and your family homie.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.