Congratulations to Jon Peters on the birth of his baby daughter

Congratulations to you both, you have taken a step up in life. Keep moving up and take care of ur baby.

Sleepless nights, constant crying, dirty smells sounds kinda bad but trust me when she says ur name all that will go away and you guna want another.

Peace KamZzZ

Rukas said:
StreetHop.com would like to officially congratulate Jon Peters, a past staff member and co-founder of the site, on the birth of his beautiful baby daughter.

Kaylyn Peters was born October 9th and weighs 8lbs 1oz. My best wishes go out to the proud mother and father and the latest addition to the family.

Jon, we came up together and both know life without a positive male role model; we looked to music and to each other for guidance, and because of that I know Kaylyn has the best father she could ever hope for. Much love and blessings to you and the family.

No doubt congraulations on your new baby girl, I wish her a safe and happy life.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.