Common RNS is out

Same number of tracks :(...could at least have put the "Corners" remix on it.

Changes I heard so far:
-"The Food" live :) :thumb:
-Chi City has some extra instrument in the background at times, the name escapes me at the moment, but it is a nice touch.
-The crowd noise from "The Food" crosses into the very beginning of "Real People", a very small change, but a change nonetheless.

I'll buy it later...when its cheaper hahahaa...Im sure they are gonna put the prices up here...fuck 20 euro's I'll wait till it has dropped to 14,99...

roaches

Lmao at Common still getting his shit leaked two-three weeks early. He better hope people feel those fruity-covered Kay Slay and Whoo Kid mixtapes.

The album sounds a lot better now. I'm glad they replaced the studio version of "Food", that shit was boring. Consequence came a lot better on "They Say" than Kanye West does on this version. I'm relieved to discover that most of the songs do actually have drums.

It's still a very chill record. If The Massacre and The Documentary are the mainstream albums that you'll want to bang in your whip, and The B Coming is the album for when you want to brood, Be is gonna be your cool out / clean up the crib joint.

There are some dope lines on the album - "I make righteous bitches get low", but outside of "Chi City", he isn't spitting nearly as much as he used to. I understand it's hard to be a content-oriented rapper while still waxing your wordplay virtuosity, but I was hoping for more.

It's definitely buyable.

"Go" is still wack, though.

i got the common 11 track be album/advance???? if ne one wants ill up, i aint bout bootleggin but i feel that if the album is worth buyin, listen 2 it first, if not y buy it if u dont like it so if ne one wants it jus ask

7 Syns

to be honest i haven't even heard a single thing from this record, the corners single included. i've felt restrained to wait until i buy this record to play it from start to finish without any past-listening to it. there's so much hype, i'd rather not spoil if for myself.

kanye west should also sign az on a completely unrelated matter.

peace.

roaches said:
Lmao at Common still getting his shit leaked two-three weeks early. He better hope people feel those fruity-covered Kay Slay and Whoo Kid mixtapes.

The album sounds a lot better now. I'm glad they replaced the studio version of "Food", that shit was boring. Consequence came a lot better on "They Say" than Kanye West does on this version. I'm relieved to discover that most of the songs do actually have drums.

It's still a very chill record. If The Massacre and The Documentary are the mainstream albums that you'll want to bang in your whip, and The B Coming is the album for when you want to brood, Be is gonna be your cool out / clean up the crib joint.

There are some dope lines on the album - "I make righteous bitches get low", but outside of "Chi City", he isn't spitting nearly as much as he used to. I understand it's hard to be a content-oriented rapper while still waxing your wordplay virtuosity, but I was hoping for more.

It's definitely buyable.

"Go" is still wack, though.
Go isn't "wack" at all.

This album is definately not the classic people said it would be but it's not too bad. I'd take 4 other Common album's over this admitidly.

Common needs to get back to street poetry because he's losing me with his over use of multis.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.