Ciara a hermaphrodite?

K D

ah man wtf this means that we are all gay ... cuz face it i bet all of you wanted a piece of her goodies one day or another .... FUCKKKK :mad:

Amara said:
lol. Did you read the post by someone called Olivia, i'll copy it....

"first of all Ciara is not a hermaphrodite. Secondly if you had your organ cut off you are still not a hermaphrodite. A hermaphrodite is also not someone with both organs (only because that is impossible). A hermaphrodite is someone with chromosomes XXX. If you hae had your organ cut off you are a transsexual. thirdly Ciara is not a transsexual."

lol. I'm guessing she didn't check her dictionary.
That's wrong. The term 'intersexual' is preferred over 'hermaphrodite'. An intersexual is someone born with 'ambiguous' sexual organs, due to genetic variations during fetal development. Most have surgery to correct or disguise this. This doesn't make them a transsexual; someone who transforms themself into opposite gender during their life. "True hermaphroditism" is the presence of both testicular and ovarian tissue in one individual.

Also, a woman with XXX chromosomes is not intersexual.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Well wut would most ppl spread , think about it its more fun and intereting to say that she is a hermaphrodite instead of saying shes hot. PPl rather talk shyt then talk good about ppl.

Who knoz
CO-FUCKIN-SIGN haha. :D

only nelly's tune "over and over" featuring tim mcgraw, is the picture on nelly's beside table of ciara? if it is, and ciara is a shemale... nelly is one disturbed individual.

SJUK

xXHizzo.M40Xx said:
only nelly's tune "over and over" featuring tim mcgraw, is the picture on nelly's beside table of ciara? if it is, and ciara is a shemale... nelly is one disturbed individual.
fo real i always think that is ciara to

Illuminattile said:
That's wrong. The term 'intersexual' is preferred over 'hermaphrodite'. An intersexual is someone born with 'ambiguous' sexual organs, due to genetic variations during fetal development. Most have surgery to correct or disguise this. This doesn't make them a transsexual; someone who transforms themself into opposite gender during their life. "True hermaphroditism" is the presence of both testicular and ovarian tissue in one individual.

Also, a woman with XXX chromosomes is not intersexual.

lol, yeah of course it was wrong, that's what is funny about it.....and thanks for the biology lesson, I know what a hermaphrodite is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.