Chino XL, REPPIN THE WESTCOAST and mentionin HIT'EM UP

WCsoul said:
ouch, 3 shots in a row

you BEST BELIEVE i am

Chino XL's so shit. How can you guyz even talk about him

why is he shit, because 2pac didnt like him, lol, man get ur own mind and stop ridin dicks, i aint offendin u...ok i'am, but for a good reason, give me a valid reason why ChinoXL is "so shit"

PaulyPac said:
lmao look everybody its a 2pac fan
lmfao at this

WCsoul said:
ouch, 3 shots in a row

you BEST BELIEVE i am

Chino XL's so shit. How can you guyz even talk about him

how the fuck is chino xl shit ? hes lyrically better than alot of rappers out today, you just love 2pac too much

Im not sayin fuck Chino XL cause he beefed with 2pac. To me, Chino XL's just a punk. He ditched the west coast to chill with Jersey and now he ditched Jersey to chill with the west coast...and on top of that, he's saying he's always been west coast? please nigga, please.

rutger said:
What a fag first when pac died no we had no beef and all the suck up shit now he dissin Hit'em Up.

wht a MORON its a punchline somethin u dont understand obviously

he is complementin hit'emup by sayin COMBINED meanin its so powerful that he's even stronger, thats not a diss jut a punchline

look it up lmfao

WCsoul said:
Im not sayin fuck Chino XL cause he beefed with 2pac. To me, Chino XL's just a punk. He ditched the west coast to chill with Jersey and now he ditched Jersey to chill with the west coast...and on top of that, he's saying he's always been west coast? please nigga, please.
why the fuck do you give a shit ? do you know him ? you just listen to the music

^^????????? you should really think before you open your mouth...seems like you open your mouth too often and say shit like that......grow up and watch your language.....

IMAN_B said:
^^????????? you should really think before you open your mouth...seems like you open your mouth too often and say shit like that......grow up and watch your language.....
watch your language??

What the fuck are you, a fucking primary school teacher, suck my dick

i find it so funny when u see these punks saying fuck "name goes here" if pac said it or hated them. and if pac said he got love for somebody,then they jump on dudes dick.

You guys attack ppl who like 2pac..? Man u guys got ta chill wit that shyt . I think a lot of ppl are thinking "fuck chino XL" but scared 2 say it cuz they will get bashed by all of u guys who think u r cool 4 liking sum1 2pac didnt..?

I d k but every1 has diff views on it 2 , i think CHino is a bytch . He disses pac 2 get known , then when pac dies he sucks his dick saying he didnt know that saying 2pac got raped would affend him.... wtf do u think its gonna do ... say "cool verse" chinos a joke.

So jUs chill wit that 2pac dick ryder shyt cuz u guys r all dickryders 4 being on a pac site then.

i d k quote me and talk shyt about me im out 1

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
You guys attack ppl who like 2pac..? Man u guys got ta chill wit that shyt . I think a lot of ppl are thinking "fuck chino XL" but scared 2 say it cuz they will get bashed by all of u guys who think u r cool 4 liking sum1 2pac didnt..?

I d k but every1 has diff views on it 2 , i think CHino is a bytch . He disses pac 2 get known , then when pac dies he sucks his dick saying he didnt know that saying 2pac got raped would affend him.... wtf do u think its gonna do ... say "cool verse" chinos a joke.

So jUs chill wit that 2pac dick ryder shyt cuz u guys r all dickryders 4 being on a pac site then.

i d k quote me and talk shyt about me im out 1

chino disses everyone you piece of cunt hair, why would u hate him anyway, u dont know him, u dont even know pac.

stop trying to defend pac, you aint a ridah, you aint his nigga, you just own his cds and post on a message board, you aint contributing jack.

Silleone said:
chino disses everyone you piece of cunt hair, why would u hate him anyway, u dont know him, u dont even know pac.

stop trying to defend pac, you aint a ridah, you aint his nigga, you just own his cds and post on a message board, you aint contributing jack.

Silleone
On Probation: For lying to the board about being gay

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.