Chino XL, REPPIN THE WESTCOAST and mentionin HIT'EM UP

some quotes

"I want everyone 2 know i consider my self as a westcoast artist now"

"I rep the West lovely cause me, Game, and Crooked I lyrically we could defeat the whole country"

"Slyboogy, crooked i, the game, BLAZE THE WHOLE COUNTRY and u AINT READY "

"I have no fear what so ever
cuz every verse is like Hit'em up, piggy bank and jadakiss response put together"

mm...

hxxp:// rapidshare .de /files/1433493/Chino_XL_-_Felli_Fell_Freestyle.m4a.html

if u disagree thats cool, but if u wanna be sarcastic then keep it to yourself, thats how e-beef starts BEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH ! :D lol.

but on the real tho come on can u name any other reason for leavin out planet asia or ras kass ?

sniper said:
if u disagree thats cool, but if u wanna be sarcastic then keep it to yourself, thats how e-beef starts BEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOTCH ! :D lol.

but on the real tho come on can u name any other reason for leavin out planet asia or ras kass ?

lmfao,...weirdo

na just playin

i'onno man but how much more evidence u want and fuck IT man he moved to L.A!!!!

wht more do u want he says it clearly daw, i mean in ur words he should mention all the westcoast rappers

all 4653486789067030894 of them, he said Crooked-I cuz he gone blow up when his album is out (in september...NO NOT JULY IT WAS DELAYED), and he said GAME cuz obviously he's on platinum and ppl are diggin him and he's sellin platinum, and Sly Boogy, boy got skillz...

hi

† $ta$h † said:
lmfao,...weirdo

na just playin

i'onno man but how much more evidence u want and fuck IT man he moved to L.A!!!!

wht more do u want he says it clearly daw, i mean in ur words he should mention all the westcoast rappers

all 4653486789067030894 of them, he said Crooked-I cuz he gone blow up when his album is out (in september...NO NOT JULY IT WAS DELAYED), and he said GAME cuz obviously he's on platinum and ppl are diggin him and he's sellin platinum, and Sly Boogy, boy got skillz...

hi
that is exactly the point i meant to make but failed to lol. :eek:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.