chamillionaire rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
txbarrebaby said:
like i said...the only video's i have seen on BET from cham are Turn it Up & Ridin
have you ever listned to Turn It Up?1 lmao

Anyway damn chamillionaire is one of my favorite rappers & better than the other bulshit comin from around area. him & wall use be partners obviously chamil the better. Sound of revenge is fire. those are just singles on tv

Oh

Ridin > turn it up imo :thumb:

EDouble

lmao but the first time i heard turn it up was the video and i hadnt recognized it as chamil. i swear to god it hought it was lil flip and 50 or some shit. sounded like the same. chamil even look like a skinny 50.
anbyody else know what im talkin about?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still hoping that your thread is actually a sarcastic remark, aimed at the "fuck the south and the mainstream music" crowd these days.

EDouble

^Especially with it toward the south, its gettin hella strong lately for no reason. i guess if one come out talkin out of their ass people fall in line

I'm with Dante on this one.

Aristotle said:
Do you realize what you just said. Do you even think before you speak. Usually I'm a pretty nice guy don't really get on people that much but that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen someone say on this board, or anywhere for that matter.
He's not saying Rakim isn't hiphop, he's saying he can't believe that you can even place Chamillionaire in the same category as Rakim.

All the people hating on chamillionaire need to listen to the song "Void In My Life" its song 15 on SOR. To tell you guys the truth i hate southern rap with a passion. But Chamillionaire really grew on me.

i like chamillioaire...i hate paul wall, mike jones, yin yang twins, slim thug(his beats suck mostly), can't stand lil wayne's bitch ass (yeah i hate the carter 1 & 2, just like some of yall can't stand Cham, I can't stand Lil Wayne)

i like some of young jeezys shit, i love the new T.I. album, bought it the first day (didn't know it was the first day, seen it thought i might like it cuz of What U Know...anyways first T.I. album i ever bought)

i agree hip hop videos n' singles are all about partying...but i'll say this a majority of ppl who listen to hip hop commercially are out to party n' club it......i mean honestly do u wanna hear deep lyrics when you grindin' wit a girl??

i don't like alot of what the new south has to offer and i admit some of it doesn't have that aura that makes u wanna listen for a few years, but for every person who hates Cham...there's a million more in the world who disagree.....like Pac said, u make your album for the bitches cuz n***** won't buy your albums....that's why most of the commercial hip hop is geared towards women, they buy shit....

I mean i was at a party n' this girl asks for a ride to go on a beer run....she had the nerve to ask me if she could put in her D4L cd....I about threw that shit out the window...so dante i feel you on some of what your saying...one

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
5:56:41 PM buddistfist1hotmail.com: u pussy tho.. cham hot
5:56:49 PM dubsacks2000yahoo.com: he's one ugly mofo
5:56:54 PM dubsacks2000yahoo.com: and his talent matches his looks
5:57:07 PM buddistfist1hotmail.com: his cd is nice point blank
5:57:20 PM dubsacks2000yahoo.com: if you enjoy anal sex with teenage swedish boys
5:57:37 PM buddistfist1hotmail.com: i do :(

te, you pussy... cham is better than majority of the south.. and u chew him out...

i usually agree with you but i cant on this... listen to his record throughly.. dude spit forreal

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
te, you pussy... cham is better than majority of the south.. and u chew him out...

i usually agree with you but i cant on this... listen to his record throughly.. dude spit forreal
cham gets boring real quik... His cd sounded all the same. I dont dispise him but hes nothing special.

Dante

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:

fuck that piece of shit and fuck your frog ass too, bitch
go suck on big eric's teat and go fly a kite

Aristotle said:
Do you realize what you just said. Do you even think before you speak. Usually I'm a pretty nice guy don't really get on people that much but that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen someone say on this board, or anywhere for that matter.
you do realize im saying that one of them shouldnt be there, right?

his style is more appealing to the dirty south folks. but anyways he is one of my favorite rappers from the south, but hey im from houston and he went to my highschool. i was also real cool with his little sister. he is definately different, some people like him and some dont. but i grew up listenin to swisha house and dj screw so there is a different background in music. also his new shit isnt as great as all the underground shit hes done. he wrecks on freestyles with crazy punch lines, and shit when does looks of a rapper matter? its not like hes a female, and yeah that nigga is ugly but so what?

Mase said:
Chamillionare has some dope shit.
LOL @ you typing a big essay when the only thing you can base this on is his single.

Nah he based it on what his face looks like as well.

I guess he only likes pretty boys?

Dante

GernwaX said:
Nah he based it on what his face looks like as well.

I guess he only likes pretty boys?
yep, if they're not hot i can't bump em.

the actual factual is that his mug scared the shit out of me and there should have been some sort of parental warning before they showed his face. funk hs music, that's what i'm really peeved about here.

Dante said:
so yesterday was easter sunday and i found myself at my inlaws' house watching tv while the feast i had consumed was being transformed into poo and in-between cops and what's happening i flipped over to bet. i was immediately sickened...

so yeah, i have no idea who this chamillionaire idiot is, and it saddens me that his name is even occupying a cell in my brain, but all i have heard is chamillionaire this and chamillionaire that so when his video started i was like, fine, let's get this over with.

this dude is horrible. i'm not talking juvenile horrible, and i'm not talking raindrop horrible, i'm talking mark deez meets corky from life goes on horrible.

not only is he one of the ugliest persons to have spent 3 minutes on my television, but his rhymes and the content of them were just booty. yeah, you can show me how to shine with your broke ass? fuck your purple painted 1986-whatever you're rolling and lick ass for trying to look like some cash money clown when you probably have what's left of your little $25k advance over at mr. money earning 2 percent interest.

what the fuck is wrong with hip hop that it's so cool to be blinged out when it's clear that you're an uneducated doorknob who some idiot a&r decided to give a chance to? in 1989 all the way to 1999 anyone who dressed up in these fake ass bling bling clown outfits with their flat panel monitors in everything but their shoelaces would have been laughed off of the stage... why is hip hop so fucked up?

i'm looking at you, south coast.

yeah, some southern artists are real hot, and have something to say. outkast, goodie, 8ball, suavehouse, etc etc, but did master p really usher in all of these mindless idiots once south cats started seeing records sell? i haven't and will not play chamibrokeass' album (i just imagine some grilled out fugly ass mugshot of this demon on the cd artwork) and i already know it won't have any original thought, artistic risks (i said artistic lol), or message besides one syllable rhymes brings money, and money brings bitches and boats 'n' shit.

man, if only someone had a hip hop time machine. i'm embarrassed to say i love hip hop for fear someone will ask to borrow my copy of the new lil wayne album.

r.i.p.
snore.
Also your opinion doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.