Celph Titled Fan Music Video

Good thing u aint noob than, u double post a lot. :cheesy:
If you're gonna be snarky, at least make sense. "A lot" must mean once, where you're from. And cheesy? What's cheesy is bad grammar, worse spelling, and surrounding statements with colons.

But so as to avoid double-posting, thanks for the invite on the welcome page.

masta247

Staff member
If you're gonna be snarky, at least make sense. "A lot" must mean once, where you're from. And cheesy? What's cheesy is bad grammar, worse spelling, and surrounding statements with colons.

Are you maybe an English teacher? Most Americans don't really care about spelling from what I can see.
Also, Shadows response was pointed at Sigh.

Are you maybe an English teacher? Most Americans don't really care about spelling from what I can see.
Also, Shadows response was pointed at Sigh.
Lol, actually I am and English teacher, and an author. It's all good though. Everyone was playin the dozens tryin to scare me off, you take it as you see it...

Da_Funk

Don't worry, Shadows and SiGH are the local fags. Just ignore them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.