Camron speaks on shooting

whatd you expect...he's telling everyone on national TV that he just got a Lamborghini and thats he's chillin in NY. C'mon Cam'ron, c'mon.

/\ so either stop the bling rap? or go into hiding like 50. i dont see paul wall gettin jacked for his sidewayz sittin candy painted wutever the fuck he drives. My assumption is it was a random job by crazy ass hood people. maybe expecting a old cracker to be driving it and expecting a easy steal. sorta like Crash lol

you all remember that "FREESTYLE" rap cam'ron did it was a video of in in a room with a mic on the Kanye/Game "Dreams" beat.. so fucking wack even for a written freestyle

a

PELLA said:
whatd you expect...he's telling everyone on national TV that he just got a Lamborghini and thats he's chillin in NY. C'mon Cam'ron, c'mon.

guess every person on Pimp my Ride deserve to be shot too using that logic

PELLA said:
i wouldnt be surprised if ppl with "pimp my ride" whips do get mugged.
just u almost got jacked for ur car (remember....) luckily they couldnt get it started.... doesnt mean people at pimp my ride will.

I can tell when ur older ur gonna buy a shit car cuz ur 2 paro to buy a nice one.

its true. u called me right after ur car almost got stolen.

Why do u hate on camron..

I remember 2 years ago...you were showing off your brand new used bike.... we went to the hood... and u let a kid borrow it expecting to get it back....you waited for hours... i had my car and said ill go look for him and u were like "dont leave me here man"

atleast camron didnt give his shit up

Ok this is somewhat getting out of hand. So this is it and Im not responding.

All im saying is first, just because you have a pimp car it doesnt mean youll get jacked.

I remember when were at the galaria mall in Buffalo you didnt want to buy timberlands because you said youll get jacked. 2 black guys heard you and just looked at you funny.

I admit my car deck got stolen but I didnt cry or "feel" like crying because I have car insurance. I am not lying. Your the one lying, YOU called ME right after your stupid car got broken into.. your too scared to park your car on your own STREET. NO LIE.

and you did get jacked for your bike in the hood because i was there and saw u give ur bike away to a stupid kid u never even met to go to the store. I told you not give it but you did. You are not streetsmart.

I really dont have anything to lie about because I barely post.. and you post alot... coming from a white guy who says n*gga alot im sure they will believe you and not me

sorry for going off topic.

Rappers drive fancy cars, just because Camron went on TV and told people about it, it doesnt mean youll get jacked. If your driving a lambo stealing that would be stupid because its rare and youll be the only one driving it...so the car will stand out and ull get caught.

a Lambo, u dont need to go on tv.. it speaks for yourself. so PELLA, even if he didnt go on tv bragging about it....im sure him getting jacked would still happened. They probably didnt even see him brag about and just saw it at the spur of the moment

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.