C-Murder - The truest shit ive ever said

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
c-murder is aight......he far from the best ,but his album life after death is a classic.And the evidence of his innocense out weighs that of his possible guilt.He never got a fair trial.

VENOMOUS said:
c-murder is aight......he far from the best ,but his album life after death is a classic.And the evidence of his innocense out weighs that of his possible guilt.He never got a fair trial.
Exactly......Key witnesses for the defense weren't even allowed to testify......And it wasn't just one or two witnesses, it was several. His guilty verdict was a play by the D.A. to use his "Rap Name" as real life and convict him because he was "living to his name"......Life Or Death was a tight album though, I can't fake on that......Haven't liked anything of his since though....I'll probably give this album a listen.

.cloud. said:
You have got to be kidding me. So? He shot a 16 year old kid. Am I saying that it's not wrong? No, no I'm not. But statements like the one in my first quote are just stupid. Okay, yeah, he shot a 16 year old. That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how talented he is or how much talent he lacks.

That's equivalent to me coming here and saying something like "Dr. Dre isn't talented. He cross dressed on a Wrecking Cru album." That has nothing to do with how talented he is, at all.

A lot of you really need to brush up on your debating/argumentative skill, because at this rate, you couldn't out-debate a 9 year old. Jesus.

c-murder was ur run of the mill, bullshit rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.