C-Murder - The truest shit ive ever said

anyone else feeling this album? i think its solid, only thing im not really feeling is you can tell this was recorded while hes in jail. supposibly it was recorded in the visistors room, you can tell its not over the phone like shyne. regardless, im feeling it. any opinions?

im uppin it now, i really like it other then the fact his voice sounds a little off.... lotta references to prison life. nice song with him singing over the locked up beat.

MAKaveli_10 said:
C-murder and anybody in the No limit crew is shit. The top seller is lil romeo. Damn!
While I haven't ever been an avid listener of C-Murder or anybody in the No Limit crew, I hardly think condemning him because of his association with No Limit is fair. From what I've been told and lead to believe, C-Murder is the most talented of the entire No Limit roster.

.cloud. said:
While I haven't ever been an avid listener of C-Murder or anybody in the No Limit crew, I hardly think condemning him because of his association with No Limit is fair. From what I've been told and lead to believe, C-Murder is the most talented of the entire No Limit roster.
Good man, thats what i like to see, a person with an open mind. And it is the majority of peoples opinion that he is the best when it comes to lyrics in No Limit. He is underrated simply because of the way No Limit is viewed as a whole. But his best cd is his first called "Life or Death". This cd was very well made but could be cut by atleast 10 songs. Way too many songs but there are numerous songs i still listen to till this day from that cd.

Keep tha realness comin man and dont let THE ALL KNOWING TUPAC BOARD members make u change, because they all team up and eventually most have the EXACT same opinion.

Once someone says something that has over a thousand posts it is automatically considered fact to a lot of people. Who cares how many posts u have ur opinion is still equal to everyone else. As ur amount of posts raises ur IQ level does NOT.

peace

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
Good man, thats what i like to see, a person with an open mind. And it is the majority of peoples opinion that he is the best when it comes to lyrics in No Limit. He is underrated simply because of the way No Limit is viewed as a whole. But his best cd is his first called "Life or Death". This cd was very well made but could be cut by atleast 10 songs. Way too many songs but there are numerous songs i still listen to till this day from that cd.

Keep tha realness comin man and dont let THE ALL KNOWING TUPAC BOARD members make u change, because they all team up and eventually most have the EXACT same opinion.

Once someone says something that has over a thousand posts it is automatically considered fact to a lot of people. Who cares how many posts u have ur opinion is still equal to everyone else. As ur amount of posts raises ur IQ level does NOT.

peace
What realness??,aint nothing real about c-murder.This is the same dude that stole word for word one of 2pacs songs and lyrics when master p paid afeni off for alot of 2pac's unreleased material.I bet you didnt know about that.And 2 burst your bubble Mac is and was the most talented,extremely underatted on that roster who should have blew up.Aint nothing real about c murder.He wasnt so hard and real when when he was crying 2 the judge for another trial.Im from the streetz and just because dudes been locked up that dosent mean hes a good artist.He was garbage then and hes garbage now.So dont come on here talking c murder is this and that because none of you was screaming c murder before he got locked up then dont start now phonies.This just proves 2 the saying your nobody till somebody kills you or until you get locked up

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Bulli said:
What realness??,aint nothing real about c-murder.This is the same dude that stole word for word one of 2pacs songs and lyrics when master p paid afeni off for alot of 2pac's unreleased material.I bet you didnt know about that.And 2 burst your bubble Mac is and was the most talented,extremely underatted on that roster who should have blew up.Aint nothing real about c murder.He wasnt so hard and real when when he was crying 2 the judge for another trial.Im from the streetz and just because dudes been locked up that dosent mean hes a good artist.He was garbage then and hes garbage now.So dont come on here talking c murder is this and that because none of you was screaming c murder before he got locked up then dont start now phonies.This just proves 2 the saying your nobody till somebody kills you or until you get locked up
yeah you should go listen to life and death.Your just mad because he fllipped a 2pac song and dedicated it to 2pac.

And what do you know about the miller boys are you fucking crazy they are known killaz and dope boys from out the nolia.Especially c-murder,with all that money he made he still was in the streets and even had crib in the projects.Its because he couldnt break away from that atmosphere is why he is in prison now.

.cloud. said:
C-Murder is nothing but a tupac bitter...
Look at the title of the fuckin cd, and every other shit he's done.
He's a wack tupac bitter...
Plus he killed a 16 year old kid.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yeah and 50cent aint :rolleyes: the nerve of you dick ryders. only on a tupac board you always hear about somebody biting tupac.

If you wanna get technical pac bit alotta idea and concepts and he did say"them niggaz that rapped be4 me gave me that, so i took it, its mine now.........."-tupacs last interview

isnt he the one who shot that 16 yr old kid

ya hes got a lot of talent
Plus he killed a 16 year old kid.
You have got to be kidding me. So? He shot a 16 year old kid. Am I saying that it's not wrong? No, no I'm not. But statements like the one in my first quote are just stupid. Okay, yeah, he shot a 16 year old. That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how talented he is or how much talent he lacks.

That's equivalent to me coming here and saying something like "Dr. Dre isn't talented. He cross dressed on a Wrecking Cru album." That has nothing to do with how talented he is, at all.

A lot of you really need to brush up on your debating/argumentative skill, because at this rate, you couldn't out-debate a 9 year old. Jesus.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.