C-Murder Banned From Having Pens

This fuckin ridiculous! :mad:

=====================

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...2&e=4&u=/ap/20050326/ap_en_mu/people_c_murder

C-Murder Banned From Having Pens

GRETNA, La. - The lawyer for rapper C-Murder, who angered authorities by recording parts of his upcoming music video and compact disc behind bars, has agreed to take only a pencil into jailhouse meetings.

The rapper, whose real name is Corey Miller, has been inside the Jefferson Parish jail for more than three years on a second-degree murder charge in the killing of a 16-year-old inside a nightclub.

During that time, a music video for his new album's single showed Miller in an orange prison outfit in jail complaining that he and other poor blacks must endure racial profiling.

Ron Rakosky, Miller's attorney, was barred from bringing anything but a pencil and pad into jail. Rakosky objected, saying Sheriff Harry Lee was "illegally intruding on the right of counsel" by barring documents related to Miller's criminal defense.

Under a March 16 agreement, Rakosky can bring legal documents into the jail, but he can only use a pencil. Lee's attorney said pens were barred because they are hollow and can be used to carry song lyrics.

Rakosky has also asked the 5th Circuit Court of Appeal to reconsider its March 10 decision upholding the rapper's conviction.

If the conviction stands, Miller would spend the rest of his life in prison.

two187pac said:
he was convicted by a group of his peers
What peers? More witnesses said he didnt do it and only a few of them said he did.

AND the district attorney clear some of the prosecution witnesses' criminal records in exchange for sayin he did it. And C-Murder's rap name and lyrics were also considered as evidenece.

He got life, he got denied a 2nd trial, and NOW they wanna ban him from having, not a gun, not a shank, but writing utensils such as a fuck ink pen. Thats ridculous.

Shyne even got his phone calls and visits taken away. Is this how they gonna treat incaracted rappers? Deprive them of regular privileges in jail? So what if they shoot vidoes in prison? Think about it: They had LOTS of footage of Martha Stewart in prison in the yards and they didnt take anything away from her. You might as well say America did their time with Martha.

Hey Chions, put a thumb next my quote, too. If not, I know somewhere else you can put it. ;)

S. Fourteen

Whatever the case may be, he is in jail.

Under a March 16 agreement, Rakosky can bring legal documents into the jail, but he can only use a pencil. Lee's attorney said pens were barred because they are hollow and can be used to carry song lyrics.
They take your freedom away in jail, that means you can't make a living by making songs and releasing albums from jail, I don't care who you are. They banned pens but he can have pencils... cry me a fucking river.

VENOMOUS said:
omfg i cant believe you just said that.You gave me a good laugh
are you kidding me? are you the head of the free c-murder comittee? the guys has the word fucking murder in his name, and you dont think he is capable of it? i highly doubt this is a case of mistaken identity.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
two187pac said:
are you kidding me? are you the head of the free c-murder comittee? the guys has the word fucking murder in his name, and you dont think he is capable of it? i highly doubt this is a case of mistaken identity.
no so what if he has murder in his name you have the police code 4 homicide in your name:rolleyes: anybody is capable of murder:rolleyes:There were over 10 witness's that said he didnt do it.There testimony was thrown out matter fact they werent even allowed to testify.Plus the judge of the trial was under investigation 4 corruption.
what do you know about the trial 4 you to say he is guilty other then "look at his fucking name"
2+2=4

Crunkadelic said:
What peers? More witnesses said he didnt do it and only a few of them said he did.

AND the district attorney clear some of the prosecution witnesses' criminal records in exchange for sayin he did it. And C-Murder's rap name and lyrics were also considered as evidenece.

He got life, he got denied a 2nd trial, and NOW they wanna ban him from having, not a gun, not a shank, but writing utensils such as a fuck ink pen. Thats ridculous.

Shyne even got his phone calls and visits taken away. Is this how they gonna treat incaracted rappers? Deprive them of regular privileges in jail? So what if they shoot vidoes in prison? Think about it: They had LOTS of footage of Martha Stewart in prison in the yards and they didnt take anything away from her. You might as well say America did their time with Martha.

Hey Chions, put a thumb next my quote, too. If not, I know somewhere else you can put it. ;)

i dont know the exact wording or how it works but its basicly agasinst the law to be making money while incarcerated or somthing to that effect, im not sure exactly how it works. anyway, im not saying he did or didnt do it, the kid said who said he did it and i said he got a trial by his peers which he was entitled to and was found guilty. as far as the pen goes, whats the difference between a pen and a pencil? he can still write , just preventing him from breaking prison rules. prisonors dont have the same rights we have.

VENOMOUS said:
no so what if he has murder in his name you have the police code 4 homicide in your name:rolleyes: anybody is capable of murder:rolleyes:There were over 10 witness's that said he didnt do it.There testimony was thrown out matter fact they werent even allowed to testify.Plus the judge of the trial was under investigation 4 corruption.
what do you know about the trial 4 you to say he is guilty other then "look at his fucking name"
2+2=4
i do have 187 in my name, but im not on trial for murder. as far as how many people said he didnt do it apparently it wasnt enough to get him off? im a fan of c-murder so i dont know why u think i wanna see him locked up, just last week i upped his knew album and told every1 they should get it cuz i was feeling it..... all i said was acording to the jury he did it, which is all that matters in the end

two187pac said:
i dont know the exact wording or how it works but its basicly agasinst the law to be making money while incarcerated or somthing to that effect, im not sure exactly how it works. anyway, im not saying he did or didnt do it, the kid said who said he did it and i said he got a trial by his peers which he was entitled to and was found guilty. as far as the pen goes, whats the difference between a pen and a pencil? he can still write , just preventing him from breaking prison rules. prisonors dont have the same rights we have.
The reason he cant have pens is because you can hide things in them, it clearly says thats why in the article!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.