C-Bo is now a G-Unit Crip

well I downloaded tales from the crypt.i gotta admit im really feeling it,good shit.hopefully I can find some of his stuff at c.d. plus(the only record store where i live).it's too bad he's on g-unit,i liked mobb deep until they sold their souls,i hope he doesn't start saying g-unit in all his songs now.

StormTrooper said:
i believe the title of the thread says C-BO is G-unit. When him and yuk first started dissen 50 it was for a bunch of excuses, none of which really had anything to do with them...now all of a sudden he's going to join their team...f that.
it's not some all of a sudden thing. if you did your homework, c-bo has known young buck before he joined g-unit and he helped spider loc get on g-unit. he was dissing g-unit because he was ridin with yuk

DUB CEE said:
it's not some all of a sudden thing. if you did your homework, c-bo has known young buck before he joined g-unit and he helped spider loc get on g-unit. he was dissing g-unit because he was ridin with yuk
i don't care to hear excuses...he was dissen 50 hard to try and get fame while claiming it was because '50's a snitch'...now he's riding with him.

I done arguing about it...its my decision to not support BO while he's on gunit, why do you give a fuck?

StormTrooper said:
i don't care to hear excuses...he was dissen 50 hard to try and get fame while claiming it was because '50's a snitch'...now he's riding with him.

I done arguing about it...its my decision to not support BO while he's on gunit, why do you give a fuck?
I don't give a fuck, i'm curious to see why you automatically hate him because of who he's doing business with.

I pray that Bo-Loc ain't signin to G-Unit. I may've not liked his recent releases, but everything he put out on AWOL was tha bomb.
And how can you not know who C-BO is?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
c-bo isnt from LA :thumb:
Lol, I know.
I was just writing down song lyrics---that's related to G Unit Crip. I think its from 240 bars.

Thanks for ruining it. :(

:p

C-Bo & Spider Loc went and met Buck to squash the beef. That's old news, Bo was in the Lil' Scrappy video for "Money In Tha Bank". Then Yuk also squashed his beefs with them. Guess he did that 'cause of J. Prince telling him to do so. Ain't Scarface featured on Rotten Apple? (don't know if he's sill signed on Rap-A-Lot though) Cause the whole situation came from Prince tellin Yuk to diss 50 because of the murder inc. beef. SBG also told WWC that they wouldn't go at G-Unit anymore. Still Bo may have squashed the beef without telling Yuk about it before cause Numskull said in his song dissing Yuk "I'ma tell somethin your fans should know/About the interview talkin about C-Bo/ Nigga he made you apologize/Put you on camera and made you apologize" Never heard/seen that interview by Yuk though... I just guess we'll never know what really happened.

Someone misunderstood the lyrics of a song which is going to be on his 1st solo album. Then Yuk fired back at Num with J. Diggs on "I Don't Miss My Dogz". The lyrics I quoted are from the song "R U 4 Real" Num recorded to answer. Here's a link:http://www.zshare.net/audio/numskull_-_r_u_4_real__yuk_diss_-mp3.html verything's squashed now like you said. They're going to release a new album on Ball or Fall Records entitled "Yukmouth & Numskull - The Return of The Luniz".

thats sad ...... c-bo's verse on tradin war stories was the bomb especially the way he delivered it

i guess hes gettin old and figures only way hell get mainstream is sellin out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.