C-Bo is now a G-Unit Crip

I dont mean to sound ignorant but..... who the fuck is c-bo? Sounds to me another it's another g-unit artist who's never going to release a c.d. on that label

stefanwzyga

drake_411 said:
I dont mean to sound ignorant but..... who the fuck is c-bo?

Maybe you should go an listen to Tradin war stories and aint hard to find. Then you should go an cop C-bo's own albums.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
drake_411 said:
I dont mean to sound ignorant but..... who the fuck is c-bo? Sounds to me another it's another g-unit artist who's never going to release a c.d. on that label
:rolleyes: this guy must be joking, or maybe he isnt.:confused:

stefanwzyga

Fataldawg said:
C-Bo on G-Unit?? Wow, didnt expect that.

Na man its been on the cards. C-bo said in an interview about a month ago that he was real cool with young buck and was maybe gonna sign a deal with them.

Snowman

drake_411 said:

:eek: you must be a youngin. when your at the store pick up "Tales from the Crypt" an "One life 2 Live". C-Bo is a bay area legend.

drake_411 said:
You don't know who C-BO is?!?!?!?

Go to your room...

DUB CEE said:
you automatically don't like him because he shouted out g-unit? lmao
i believe the title of the thread says C-BO is G-unit. When him and yuk first started dissen 50 it was for a bunch of excuses, none of which really had anything to do with them...now all of a sudden he's going to join their team...f that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.