Busta Rhyme's "The Big Bang" [Official Thread]

Snowman

Its a good CD, not his best though.

My favorite by far is >>Been thru the Storm w Stevie Wonder.. MAN that is a deep track.

Eventually I'll grow to liking the other songs.

OH btw 7syns... Stevie Wonder is still alive, i noticed you had a R.I.P. next to him.

I liked this joint not as bad as i thought it would be. Goldmine is hot that track wit rick james is tight but could have been better missy track and touch it are ny favs so far oh and the track wit nas is sick!

7 Syns

I still bump this album like crazy and no Blow His Head Off was exclusively a Green Lantern track from the recently dropped tape 'Alive On Arrival'.

peace.

the album is quite good. it didnt live up to the hype with nice cuts like ill hurt u, n we up 2 no good, but some good songs. i like this is how we do it with missy, rick james song, gotta get some and dont get carried away. nice 2 see dre back exceutive producing the album.

TCD

I've been bumping this for awhile but I think it's fairly average. About 5 good songs and others that I just snooze through.

What's the Rakim version of Legends Of The Fall Off called?

Snowman

TCD said:
I've been bumping this for awhile but I think it's fairly average. About 5 good songs and others that I just snooze through.

What's the Rakim version of Legends Of The Fall Off called?

The OG was called "After You Die"

"You Can't Hold the Torch" is a very solid track (I'm slowly re-discovering J. Dilla's beats, good stuff), and the track with Stevie is catchy, other than that, not an album I'd put $12 down for, sorry. "New York Shit" is getting WAY too much hype, considering how weak the beat is, it's not as anthemic as it should have been.

GhettoStar said:
sad they didnt put Where's My Money with ODB'
Yea,that track is a banger.

Militant said:
Dogg... Stevie ain't dead.
lol

I wish i could get ahold of all the leaked tracks that was either intended for this album or was just made during the time Busta was recording this album.Including OG's and remixes or whatever.

Bachaveli said:
I wish i could get ahold of all the leaked tracks that was either intended for this album or was just made during the time Busta was recording this album.Including OG's and remixes or whatever.
I think that something like that was posted here not too long ago but I'm not sure. You should ask for that in other section.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.