Budden Killed This New Shit.

linx

Staff member
Fataldawg said:
True linx Budden is def. in my top 3 (alive rappers).. Thug$style is right.. Before I had a computer i never heard of most of his tracks besides the ones on his album.. and the few i did hear was cuz of the mixtapes they sell at the gas station near my house.. So most people havent heard his real shit.
Yup, that's the problem with most people. They are so quick to judge. I hate that, lol. Mostly everyone does it though, just some more than others. If all he heard is songs like "Pump It Up", "Fire" and shit with that dude from B2K.. then yeah, he's right. But if he gives dudes a chance and listens to his great tracks, there's no denying Budden.

Sadly thats the general opinion. Where else would u hear tracks like Through and Through and Dumb Out. I had the same opinion until i downloaded MM2. People are just going to hear his singles from BET. Shit half the people i mention Budden to, say "He's still around?"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.