Brooklyn's finest

jm5471 said:
i remember hearing jay talk about the recording of that and he talked about how him and biggie paced the room spit n thinkin shit trying 2 out do eachother, woulda loved 2 see the video of that studio recording
yeah it kinda sounds like they did...

2pacnbiggie said:
none of them have made songs as incredibly bad as 03 bonnie and clyde, sunshine, change clothes and go, and countless others
and he admitted it "i dumbed down for my audience and double my dollars"
u crazy.
bonnie and clyde, sunshine, change clothes, are not THAT bad, sure im not into them but theres tracks like that R ok on tv. if you can say any of them tracks is worse than , em - my band, purple pill's , without me, just lose it, 50cent - in da club, etc then thats stupid. jayz's tracks arnt as bad as some.

and as far as "dumbing down" so has 50, em, g-unit, talib, nas, fuck the list is huge, they may not be saying it in tracks but there still doing it.

and as far as bitting lines. a shit load of rappers do i. iv heard "the game" bite several lines and you aint upset. and dont come back with "oh not as much as jay".
jayz is ok, quicker you learn that the better.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.