Breaking News: Johnny “J" Allegedly Commits Suicide

L

Lisa da Brat

prayers are whats needed

please consider that whatever is written may be read by family members and friends of his, although many opinions may be given, I know for a fact he would never take his own life. his passing will be the same as Tupacs, the truth will never be told, just ones version as to what they want the public to hear and the media to keep stating.

U

Unregistered1

wow

"no one knew this news till last night yesterday IM the one who told ya'll i told rahim he start crying BIG shock"

wow aren't you special. Should we bow to you now? STFU. Nobody cares if u knew first. at all. When u heard it was just speculation now u want credit for telling us u heard that somebody died? wow aren't u connected. LOL@ wanting credit for saying somebody died first. wat an accomplishment.

RIP

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Damn I'm going to miss Johnny and his music. Condolences to his wife and especially his children.

Don't ever judge somebody in a suicidal state, cause if you are ever there, you'll finally understand - "I once contemplated suicide, and would have tried but when I held that nine, all I could see was my daughters eyes."

That said, change the topic of this thread to "Johnny "J" Allegedly Commits Suicide," as this doesn't sound right.

shit........shocked. I hope Napo releases scripturez from a thugs point of view as it is the last real album he produced for as far as i know......

R.I.P.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.