BREAKING NEWS!!! 50 to testify in court against MURDER INC!

today on the radio (sd's 98.9) on the mourning hip hop news segment. the dj said that the feds are getting real close to shutting down murder inc and to taking them to trial before a jury. they said that information had been leaked that 50 cent is going to be asked to testify against MURDER INC and SUPREME. he is also going to be asked to also testify about him getting attacked in the studio a couple of years ago by Murder Inc.

The radio said that as of right now 50 has a team of lawyers trying to stop the feds from even bringing 50 cent to court because he fears of being seen as a snitch in front of the public.

Damn. why would the feds want 50 to testify against them????? it all makes sense. all that snitch shit is real. just like he using interscope to fuck with game and the lox careers this nigga used the feds to end Murder Inc. Thats sad. this nigga 50 fuckin w/ peoples families eating. thats fucked up.

i hope he HAS to testify so the world can c what he really is.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT THIS FROM WCRYDAZ FORUM

Freedom Froggy

if he is forced to testify.. he can plead the 5th

this doesnt prove that 50 snitched or nothing... the feds aint dumb.. they know what goes on... they just need the evidence too prove it

they have a case against murder inc and the case is strong.. but if they get 50 too testify against them.. that would just be the icing on the cake

theeeeeeare are, i say there are soooo mannnyyy ammeeedemmentts....in constitution the united states of a americaaaaaa....i can only choose 1, i can only choose onnnnnnnneeeeeeeee. i plead da fif...i plead da fif. 5, 1,2,3,4 fif.........

PuffnScruff

^that picture doesnt really prove anything other than the two officers might be fans or the children and they wanted to something to show their friends and family. i.e. i met a famous person and here is the picture to prove it.

ARon

^Wow. Stop defending the guy. That picture was put up as a joke. Not to show proof of 50 cent being a snitch or whatever. Fucking wow. OMG 50 is taking pictures with cops he is a snitch, I KNEW IT.

"BREAKING NEWS!!! 50 to testify in court against MURDER INC!"

actually testifying and "being asked to testify" are two different things. think before you make stupid thread topics that simply are not true ... at this stage anyways.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Why would 50 be asked to testify? He never worked for Murder Inc. Why would he know any of their business pratices?

I think it's bullshit. Maybe everyone else should try thinking before they jump on the hating 50 Cent bandwagon.

Oh yeah. G - G - G-Unot. Erm. No.

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
if he is forced to testify.. he can plead the 5th

this doesnt prove that 50 snitched or nothing... the feds aint dumb.. they know what goes on... they just need the evidence too prove it

they have a case against murder inc and the case is strong.. but if they get 50 too testify against them.. that would just be the icing on the cake

Of course he can plead the fifth, but then what? You think it's all good, like the Feds are just gonna be cool w/it? No way man, then they're just gonna try to bring 50 down. The Feds are a gang just like the rest of them. They have the same ego and arrogance.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.